• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Guerilla made it feels kinda like the forest level from Shadowfall.

Except they made it a whole game
And got rid of space nazis
And filled it with corrupt robots that look and act mysteriously like wild animals
And got rid of the futuristic people and weapons and filled it with tribal people and weapons
And made it play vaguely like Shadow of Mordor mixed with Far Cry

And made it good

Man, why are you hating on the Helgast? Those dudes were fucking badass villains. I loved every Killzone game, some of the most fun I've had with shooter single player games. Plus, the games were always fucking stunning.

ps4 needs a good exclusive multiplayer shooter game like Halo, hell even Nintendo has Splatoon right now.

all the other ps4 exclusives make up for it though..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just saw Logan

My spoiler heavy thoughts:

Fucking depressing as hell and predicted that ending from the moment I saw the trailer. Kinda reminded me of the "Last of Us" in a way. Such a heavy movie throughout and was kinda hoping it'd end on an upbeat note but nope - fuck you and your afternoon which is now ruined. It was a really well made movie I guess but whenever somebody says "hey let's watch Logan!" I'm going to tell them to fuck off.

I loved how it was gritty and gory and I wish more comic based films followed suit. It's just that falling into the art film trope of killing off the main character is some bullshit

Jones also refused to rule out the possibility of Romo returning to the Cowboys next season as a $14 million backup to Dak Prescott,

“I have not ruled out the possibility of him being a part of the Cowboys at all,” he said, via Todd Archer of ESPN.com.

Please keep him and have him start!! ;_;

Myles Garrett knows he's a Brown. everything he's doing is for me now, he's going Further for me. *this sounds creepy but I don't care
* I donnnnnnt giiiive a fuccccck!

also I might never finish a game again. Play 5 minutes take 15 off to do other things.

I'm new here so can someone please explain to me how this thread's mock draft works?

I'm too scared to dock my Switch until my screen protectors get here, and the left joy con issue is fixed.....ahhh fuck it.

Myles Garrett knows he's a Brown. everything he's doing is for me now, he's going Further for me. *this sounds creepy but I don't care
* I donnnnnnt giiiive a fuccccck!

also I might never finish a game again. Play 5 minutes take 15 off to do other things.

They're going to trade back up after they pick Mitch Trubisky?

I'm new here so can someone please explain to me how this thread's mock draft works?

I'm too scared to dock my Switch until my screen protectors get here, and the left joy con issue is fixed.....ahhh fuck it.
Welcome friend to the best thread on GAF..

But it's simple.. a few days before the draft, we hold a mock. The clock starts and you have 2 hours to pick and it just goes on like the draft. It's fun. The only rule is to pick a player you genuinely think your team will pick and not pick say Khalil Mack at number one when you know your team will pick Jadeveon Clowney..

You should try it

I'll be in on the Bucs pick.

Added

So each team (or individual) picks for their designated team and they try to go based on what they think the actual team will do (or in Mechs case, whoever he's obsessed with when his pick is up). There are no trades allowed and it's only for the first round.

We usually give each team a few hours to make a pick and create a quick write up about the player they are selecting.

MechDX

Everyone picks a team and a date is set. When it starts each person or people and has a couple hours to make a pick. When it's my turn I fuck it up for everyone and BigAT bitches for 3 years about it

Welcome friend to the best thread on GAF..

But it's simple.. a few days before the draft, we hold a mock. The clock starts and you have 2 hours to pick and it just goes on like the draft. It's fun. The only rule is to pick a player you genuinely think your team will pick and not pick say Khalil Mack at number one when you know your team will pick Jadeveon Clowney..

You should try it

Thanks for the response. And yeah, so far this has been the funniest thread I've visited.

In that case can you guys put me down for the 49ers, Lynch and Shanahan bout do some big thangs!

Edit: thanks to everyone who responded!

Oh and I finally docked my Switch, so far the left joy con isn't giving me any issues

Hey Bionic..

They're going to trade back up after they pick Mitch Trubisky?
This is hate speech..

I don't deserve that.

Thanks for the response. And yeah, so far this has been the funniest thread I've visited.

In that case can you guys put me down for the 49ers, Lynch and Shanahan bout do some big thangs!

Oh and I finally docked my Switch, so far the left joy con isn't giving me any issues
No problem.

Added! You'll be picking alongside bigosc2k and Doomsayer,

Updated List:

(AFC)
East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
New England Patriots - Gator
New York Jets

North
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - MechDX, Flo
Pittsburgh Steelers

South
Houston Texans - BG, Dutch
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
Los Angeles Chargers

(NFC)
East
Dallas Cowboys - cashman
New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings - Slo

South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fanto
San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
Seattle Seahawks - cdy,

Keep adding to it or just claim a team and I'll update later.

Zelda
source.gif

Hindl

Man it's so simple, but the AI in Zelda is great. I went into a camp and shot a fire arrow, setting a ton of dudes and grass on fire. The ones that were alright dipped their stick weapons into the fire to light them on fire before attacking me, and one that was on fire ran into a nearby river to put themselves out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom