• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

Currently reading through the Superbowl 51 OT. Talk about satisfaction. Lol. Shit's hilarious. Go Pats.

UnhappyPastKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This thread got gross

I thought bionic, the Switch, and the JCBs were supposed to give us a future without the Pats and Trump?

Gaming side is tripping over themselves to be outraged about dead pixels in 2017...
If I buy anything new I don't expect a single fucking dead pixel. Bend over backwards to defend whatever company you want. Being sold something with DEAD pixels as a brand new product should never be accepted.

Sanjuro

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Am I wrong? I didn't call out the switch specifically. I don't own one. BUT, if I buy something, I do NOT expect dead pixels.

You are wrong when you start tossing brand loyalty around. You are right that you have to go back to your retailer of choice and roll the dice if you have to bitch out someone getting paid minimum wage until you get your demands.

You are wrong when you start tossing brand loyalty around. You are right that you have to go back to your retailer of choice and roll the dice if you have to bitch out someone getting paid minimum wage until you get your demands.

Brand loyalty? What are you talking about? I'm not the one saying that dead pixels aren't a valid complaint in 2017.

Why are you assuming that I would go back and bitch at someone working minimum wage in order to get "my demands" satisfied? I understand the plight of the minimum wage worker as I was one for the last 5 years of my life. I know they aren't responsible for anything. Fuck outta here.

Sanjuro

Brand loyalty? What are you talking about? I'm not the one saying that dead pixels aren't a valid complaint in 2017.

Why are you assuming that I would go back and bitch ar someone working minimum wage in order to get "my demands" satisfied? I understand the plight of the minimum wage worker as I was one for the last 5 years of my life. I know they aren't responsible for anything. Fuck outta here.

"Bend over backwards to defend whatever company you want..."

Yup.

Sanjuro

Nintendo is not the only company to ever ship a product with dead pixels, nor did I say so. My point stands that it's bullshit. Interpret that however you want.

So bring it back to the store? That's the agreement these companies work out with the producers of the tech.

Edit: haha. Yeah, I'm defensive.😥🍕

So bring it back to the store? That's the agreement these companies work out with the producers of the tech.
Which is what I said. Being sold something with dead pixels should not be accepted. Not sure why you told me to "educate myself" when we both agree on the same thing. Take it back to the store and get a new, working product. Ffs

Sanjuro

Which is what I said. Being sold something with dead pixels should not be accepted. Not sure why you told me to "educate myself" when we both agree on the same thing. Take it back to the store and get a new, working product. Ffs

😢

Why are you yelling on pizza night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom