• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Where on Cape Cod?

I don't know, I've never been there. My brother in law is renting a house and we are driving there for a 5 day stay

I was just going to hit every bar looking for an angry Japanese man in WW II pilot gear, eating popcorn pizza in a TMNT shirt with a tattoo of Bledsoe on his neck

Sanjuro

Hah. Pax East is this coming week. Last year, there was a Tostinos booth that fed unlimited pizza rolls and a chance to play Sonic 2 in a bucking chsir.

I had over 20 and the chair operator had to stop because I broke the chair.

Sanjuro

I don't know, I've never been there. My brother in law is renting a house and we are driving there for a 5 day stay

I was just going to hit every bar looking for an angry Japanese man in WW II pilot gear, eating popcorn pizza in a TMNT shirt with a tattoo of Bledsoe on his neck

I'm going to guess it's Hyannis.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hah. Pax East is this coming week. Last year, there was a Tostinos booth that fed unlimited pizza rolls and a chance to play Sonic 2 in a bucking chsir.

I had over 20 and the chair operator had to stop because I broke the chair.

Pax is such a pain in the ass. Hopefully it's warmer this year

Sanjuro

That good or bad?

Can I place a Ramen Sandwich on the porch and see if you show up?

Chow Mein Sandwich. Fuck ramen.

It's not bad. It's the semi midway point. It has the only mall and corporate scene on the cape. After that it's all mom and pop or gay.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's below freezing with wind chill tonight. Next week is above average to 60 in fucking March.

I know it's fucking freezing. I went fishing in shorts a week or so ago with a friend. I hate winter here. He was convinced we were getting an early spring. I tell him every year, mass doesn't get spring.

This is my mental image of Scooter:
C2_aiddWEAEVFXu.jpg:large

Bread

Banned
Amazon serviced me with $30 this morning and then I get serviced from a hero in the Buy Sell thread who sold it at MSRP. Zelda time !!!!!!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG!

Our boy Terrelle Pryor tweeted out about an hour ago how "Glory II God! Thank you"

We bout to get serviced?

effzee

Jason Cole‏Verified account @JasonColeBR 1m1 minute ago
More
#Eagles have given G Allen Barbre permission to seek a trade

WTF why would anyone trade for him?

This can't be real.

Wish I could get a Switch but can't justify the cost, certainly not at the moment with taxes resulting in me owing.

Ughghh wiiU version it is.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pineapple is fine on a pizza...but it shouldn't be rings. Makes it too soggy. Gotta be tidbit sized, aka small chunks.

WTF why would anyone trade for him?

This can't be real.

Wish I could get a Switch but can't justify the cost, certainly not at the moment with taxes resulting in me owing.

Ughghh wiiU version it is.
Howie saw that disaster of an ol 2 years ago and said " I can top it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom