• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

1200px-Hawaiian_pizza_1.jpg

Is this a homeless person?

So, the evil from that one sick and wicked pizza thread has infested this thread?

But no lie, pineapple on pizza ain't that bad, but only in small amounts.

Tall4Life

Junior, if you're not a pats fan, get out, we only accept pats fans or those who are accepting of touchdown tom's status as the GOAT here

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A long standing tradition during the offseason. Takes place between 10am-2pm.

Basically people bitched about animu being posted too often so we worked out a deal to go nuts on Sunday during the off season.

Still get people bitching about it and asking for bans but prohibition doesn't work my friends! I have to post mai waifu because I have a laifu.

Edit: you people really don't want to go back to pre-animu Sunday times

Basically people bitched about animu being posted too often so we worked out a deal to go nuts on Sunday during the off season.

Still get people bitching about it and asking for bans but prohibition doesn't work my friends! I have to post mai waifu because I have a laifu.

I think I'm in for a rude awakening, oh well can't wait to see what it's all about tomorrow.

Duxxy3

Any thoughts that Dalvin Cook's stock might have dropped a bit after that 3 cone (7.27)? I think McCaffrey is gone before the Pats pick now.

No deal was ever worked out.

Neither DM, RBH, Gata, or myself supported animu posting as President of the thread.

You people just carried on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom