• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I have barely touched my JoyCon. I have been using the Pro Controller exclusively since I set up the Switch yesterday.

seeing the lengths people are going to, putting bandaids and gauze and shit in their Switch docks to prevent scratches

full

bionic77

I have barely touched my JoyCon. I have been using the Pro Controller exclusively since I set up the Switch yesterday.
Handheld mode is legit.

When you can't be bothered to play on the big screen but still want to get serviced.

The last gen boys need extension cables or some shit but we JCBs just get up and keep on doing.

Took me a little bit to get used to it but now the Joy Cons in handheld are super comfortable.

I saved on the way to the second village after the first. Already got my own first. Had to catch that SOB out in the motherfucking wild. That's just how we do though.

Hindl

Any thoughts that Dalvin Cook's stock might have dropped a bit after that 3 cone (7.27)? I think McCaffrey is gone before the Pats pick now.

He's not making it past the Lions

Pro controller is legit top tier, right up there with the elite controller.

Damn now I'm excited for mine to arrive if you're comparing it to that

Spears are great weapons. Hope I can get the Master Sword sooner than later, though. I assume it doesn't lose durability.

Spears are so good in this game. First game I've actually liked them

cdyhybrid

Dane Brugler
@dpbrugler
Text from a NFC team on John Ross' 40-yard dash. "We had 4.19 and 4.16"

Edit: More Combine Tweets

NFL Research @NFLResearch 10h
NFL Research Retweeted Daniel Jeremiah
The 2017 tight end class averaged a 40-yard dash time of 4.66 seconds, fastest among any TE group at the combine since 2003

NFL Research @NFLResearch 10h
NFL Research Retweeted Daniel Jeremiah
DJ had 4 tight ends in his Top 50 before the Combine http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft-20 ...

The last time there were 4 TEs drafted in the Top 50 was 1997

Jarnet87

I ventured back to the hell that is Walmart on the way home after a long night of drinking and very little sleep. What do I find, A Pro Controller. I am now ready for Zelda.

I hope the Bucs didn't cream themselves over Ross 40 time.

Sanjuro

Do we still have that document so we can share friend codes?

Also, it can't be said enough. The Pro Controller might be my favorite controller of all time.

Do we still have that document so we can share friend codes?

Also, it can't be said enough. The Pro Controller might be my favorite controller of all time.

So it's better than the Xbox 360 controller and actually worth the hefty price tag?

Goddamn it, still debating on getting one (if I can find one).

Now and forever.

Our Clown is gonna be DPOY next year.

AT is now your fam?

Yeah, he PM'ed me yesterday. Telling me that since Nintendo betrayed him, he tried Horizon Zero Dawn and now he has truly seen the light. To quote him:

"Horizon is the greatest game I've ever played, it's embarrassing that I thought a childeren's game like Zelda could come close to such a masterpiece. You were right, Dutch, I should definetly try The Last Guardian as well since you're so smart, handsome and not fat like me".

Yeah, he PM'ed me yesterday. Telling me that since Nintendo betrayed him, he tried Horizon Zero Dawn and now he has truly seen the light. To quote him:

"Horizon is the greatest game I've ever played, it's embarrassing that I thought a childeren's game like Zelda could come close to such a masterpiece. You were right, Dutch, I should definetly try The Last Guardian as well since you're so smart, handsome and not fat like me".
I await AT's response to this suggestion

We'll take one Myles Garrett please.
That's up to GM Mech..

Sanjuro

So it's better than the Xbox 360 controller and actually worth the hefty price tag?

Goddamn it, still debating on getting one (if I can find one).

I mean, it doesn't have any voice communication or audio output port. As a controller in hand and build it's superior to Microsoft's offerings.

PeterGAF

Banned
Pro controller is legit top tier, right up there with the elite controller.
I saw a lone Pro Controller at target yesterday. I didn't buy it because I didn't want to spend $70 on the spot since I am fine with my Joy-Con grip, but I'm starting to regret my decision.

Hopefully it's still there today.

Sanjuro

I saw a lone Pro Controller at target yesterday. I didn't buy it because I didn't want to spend $70 on the spot since I am fine with my Joy-Con grip, but I'm starting to regret my decision.

Hopefully it's still there today.

You're a fool. You people were Joy Conned out of greatness!

Having both since launch, it makes it very difficult to go back to the portable mode. The battery life is also absurdly good like the previous Wii U Pro. I haven't needed to charge or anything. The price does stick out a bit, but eh.

I mean, it doesn't have any voice communication or audio output port. As a controller in hand and build it's superior to Microsoft's offerings.

Hmmm, seems like I'm getting one next paycheck then.

Just watched a review of it and there's a hidden message when you move the right thumb stick down and shine a light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom