• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Anybody remember the first corded TV remote controls? That was the hotness.
We went straight to wireless!

Of course it was just one button but it was so futuristic. A giant ass 14" screen. Colors all over the place. Solid wood construction so it was meant to last. And a wireless ass remote control so you did not have to leave the couch when you wanted to see what was up on CBS. Those tvs were expensive as fuck but they also lasted forever.

Damn Bionic, why you have to be like that?

https://youtu.be/8v21RMyNKzI
Sometimes the best way to teach a kid is to block the shit out of his shot. Now thanks to me he will never confuse the baskets ever again.

MechDX

Anyone use or know anyone who has an LG V20 phone? I can get one from ATT for half off right now. I love the idea of a modern phone that has swappable batteries

bionic77

Anyone use or know anyone who has an LG V20 phone? I can get one from ATT for half off right now. I love the idea of a modern phone that has swappable batteries
Pretty much all modern phones are going to work. If that is what you want go for it.

Though for me I never need to switch batteries. Just fill it up a little in the car or at home via the charger.

sonka

Banned
It can be done yes, it's just less than ideal. The greater point is that it was in the upper 70s 4 days ago and now is below freezing!

Mitchell Trubisky also going further for me
C6IQqGWXQAApdRg.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Mixon is going to be a 2nd round pick

@BenVolin: Had a scout tell me he has Mixon ranked as the best RB in the draft. Compared him to David Johnson and Matt Forte

@evansilva: I think there's a better than even chance Joe Mixon tests out as the top RB athlete in this class at his Pro Day. My RB1 on the field.

Jarnet87

So it's better than the Xbox 360 controller and actually worth the hefty price tag?

Goddamn it, still debating on getting one (if I can find one).

It's a nice feeling controller, and the joy cons are terrible. I haven't liked a Nintendo console in box controller since the SNES. I don't know what mad man they have in charge designing these pieces of shit. I don't have big hands and it feels bad, I can only imagine how awful it would be for people with them big paws.

Syrinx

I got the Pro after hearing about potential JoyCon issues. It was worth it. My JoyCons actually work perfectly fine, at least in the setup I currently have, but trying to play Zelda with them felt off. The Pro is sooooooooo much better for that game.

It's a nice feeling controller, and the joy cons are terrible. I haven't liked a Nintendo console in box controller since the SNES. I don't know what mad man they have in charge designing these pieces of shit. I don't have big hands and it feels bad, I can only imagine how awful it would be for people with them big paws.

I'm sold.

JoyCons ain't that bad, we at least to me anyways.

PeterGAF

Banned
I got the Pro after hearing about potential JoyCon issues. It was worth it. My JoyCons actually work perfectly fine, at least in the setup I currently have, but trying to play Zelda with them felt off. The Pro is sooooooooo much better for that game.
Every time I go to the inventory I have to search for the plus button on the joy-con grip. It's not In a natural spot at all. I'm going to see if target still has that pro controller
probably not :(

No big deal if I can't find it though. The grip is still good enough.

Every time I go to the inventory I have to search for the plus button on the joy-con grip. It's not In a natural spot at all. I'm going to see if target still has that pro controller
probably not :(

No big deal if I can't find it though. The grip is still good enough.

I had the chance to buy it online yesterday and now I feel hella dumb for not doing so.

Hindl

I think they gave me decaf

I think they gave me decaf

They need to pay

Man, my Pro Controller is currently out for delivery, I want it now. I wanna start playing but it should be here any minute

bionic77

JoyCons feel great on the Switch.

Pro feels better on the tv (the game looks much better to me on the big screen, that screen does not do the art justice). But either way we blessed.

bionic77

Bengals are gonna be as good as Zelda this year :D
Also damn Gaf has like an agenda against the Switch or something lol.
That is just console wars.

It hurts some people that there is a game as good as Zelda on a console they do not own. These are bitch ass people and I only feel bad for them that they are not blessed.

Hindl

Bengals are gonna be as good as Zelda this year :D
Also damn Gaf has like an agenda against the Switch or something lol.

Well the Switch does have a lot of dumb shit around it. It's just covered up by the actual hardware being pretty nice and Zelda being perhaps the greatest launch game of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom