• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Ledyard‏Verified account
@LedyardNFLDraft

Follow
More
Garrett > Clowney not close. Edge athletic traits more complete. Bosa better year 1 than Garrett will be, but Garrett better 3yr projection

Hmmm

My boy Darius Miles Garrett!

Well the Switch does have a lot of dumb shit around it. It's just covered up by the actual hardware being pretty nice and Zelda being perhaps the greatest launch game of all time
I mean I have one and there is some stupid shit like the dock slide issue and left joy con but the console is better than the Wii U was at launch(oh god the load times for the day 1 update)

bionic77

Some of the people bitching about the Switch own a Wii U though - which has Zelda
90% of console wars comes from not being able to afford more than one console. The rest is brand attachment.

This is par for the course for GAF though.

People also went apeshit on the PS3 and Xbox One when they launched.

Hindl

I mean I have one and there is some stupid shit like the dock slide issue and left joy con but the console is better than the Wii U was at launch(oh god the load times for the day 1 update)

Oh yeah the OS is really snappy and smooth, and the hardware looks legit, unlike the Fischer Price Wii U design. They did good with that

I'd buy a pro controller if it wasn't $70

Eh, it's $10 more than the MSRP for a DS4/XB1 controller, and the battery life is fantastic. Plus, wait a few months and some retailer will cut the price

It just makes no sense to me.
I understand there are some really stupid issues Nintendo should have addressed before release. But considering it has what may be the game of the generation as a launch title and some damn good indie games on the eshop at launch just baffles me. Yes the launch lineup is weak I will fully admit. The eshop is underwhelming but that can be fixed with an update. Games will start coming too. Also the Switch is sleek and responsive unlike the Wii U. Honestly I think it's still leaves ahead of the launch distaster that was Wii U(slow and update too forever).
Sorry y'all if I may seem biased it just the Switch doesn't seem to be that bad as it is making it be sound.
Plus the year 1 lineup will be infinitely better than Wii U's.

Daniel Jeremiah‏Verified account  @ MoveTheSticks 36s 36 seconds ago
Myles Garrett Vertical 41

Daniel Jeremiah‏Verified account  @ MoveTheSticks 47s 48 seconds ago
Myles Garrett broad jump 10'8
       Clowney    Garrett
40              4.53        4.64
bench        21            33
Broad       10'4       10'8
Vertical    37.5        41
3 cone      7.27       tbd
Shuttle     4.43       tbd

servicing overload
giphy.gif

Clowney    Garrett

servicing overload
giphy.gif
Are we going to do it friend?

Hindl

Ma you guys were right. My Pro Controller just got here and it's great. Bread was right, it does remind me a lot of the XB1 controller. It's got that same nice weight to it, it's got the correct stick layout, but it just feels slightly more comfortable. If it only had analog triggers this would be my favorite controller ever

Jarnet87

Ma you guys were right. My Pro Controller just got here and it's great. Bread was right, it does remind me a lot of the XB1 controller. It's got that same nice weight to it, it's got the correct stick layout, but it just feels slightly more comfortable. If it only had analog triggers this would be my favorite controller ever

It should have been the default controller, but Nintendo is so far up it's own ass that this will continue to happen.

Farooq

Banned
       Clowney    Garrett

servicing overload
giphy.gif

Yo...those jumps at his weight.

I played a few hours of Horizon yesterday and damn it looks amazing on my TV, and I'm not even playing it on the Pro, also the combat feels really good but I just started so I don't have a lot of experience with it yet

I played a few hours of Horizon yesterday and damn it looks amazing on my TV, and I'm not even playing it on the Pro, also the combat feels really good but I just started so I don't have a lot of experience with it yet

You should see it in 4K/HDR on an OLED.:) It's absolutely stunning.

The best part is that all of the pretty visuals are backed up by a wonderfully fleshed out world, engaging story and fantastic combat mechanics. I just hit level 17 and I'm completely engaged to the point I don't want to turn it off.

Slo

My son finally talked me into a game of Madden 17, then ran it up mercilessly.

I think he just retired me from gaming.

My son finally talked me into a game of Madden 17, then ran it up mercilessly.

I think he just retired me from gaming.

At least you taught him to solicit hookers and kill them to get your money back in GTA first!

Fully admit that I may have confused you with another Vikebike fan for that story!

The combat is fluid and absolutely amazing.

Yeah the moment feels great and encounters aren't a blast to play, doesn't feel clunky or like you get in your own way like other games (The Order 1886 comes to mind)

You should see it in 4K/HDR on an OLED.:) It's absolutely stunning.

The best part is that all of the pretty visuals are backed up by a wonderfully fleshed out world, engaging story and fantastic combat mechanics. I just hit level 17 and I'm completely engaged to the point I don't want to turn it off.

Yeah I bet, I'm not upgrading to a pro until summer though because I'm just not going to play very often.

I was only going to play past the intro...but I kept running into side quests and exploring I stayed up until 3am lol

Fox318

There was a 110 lb guy at the gym doing barbell curls while wearing a Nintendo shirt with a Bluetooth speaker playing only DMX and Roy Jones.

Fox318

Wait

He played his music on a speaker? That makes him douche supreme alone

I don't understand why people don't just use headphones.
I'm in NJ. There are plenty of fucks like that but I've never seen somebody so small act like he owns the gym like that. I was the only one in the area doing squats and I debated on saying something.

It was like the brother from Napoleon dynamite was lifting in front of me mouthing the n word ever 10 seconds with the music.

I should have recorded it.

Greg

I'm in NJ. There are plenty of fucks like that but I've never seen somebody so small act like he owns the gym like that. I was the only one in the area doing squats and I debated on saying something.

It was like the brother from Napoleon dynamite was lifting in front of me mouthing the n word ever 10 seconds with the music.

WHY YOU GOTTA BRING SIZE INTO IT?!

Man you should have Fox.. that would have been entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom