• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watt for Romo makes sense in a lot of ways. Texans might get less value overall out of the trade but it turns both Texas teams into win now contenders.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Zim.gif

1) JJ won't be traded. I'd bet on it

2) Romo isn't getting traded. Released yes.

I agree, I am saying though that the trade would be bad for the value the Texans would receive it would also make them a clear AFC frontrunner for this year and maybe next.

Jerry Jones.
Jerruh has 100 million reasons why he wouldn't have a problem with it. they get an immediate upgrade to the pass rush that they can lock down for the next couple season until Watt's back finally dies (and it will die much like Gronk's..).

Washed up white guy swap. Who says no?
Racist

Watt for Romo makes sense in a lot of ways. Texans might get less value overall out of the trade but it turns both Texas teams into win now contenders.
Exactly.. I always felt that if Jerruh wanted to get him unloaded quickly.. they ship Tony across the street to the Texans for the reasons above.

Zim.gif

1) JJ won't be traded. I'd bet on it

2) Romo isn't getting traded. Released yes.
I agree with one.. it's just an idea I and I assume others has had..

I don't on two.. I just don't see how no one bites on Tony in the league.

just keep developing Brock, everything will be Gucci.

39466-lindsay-lohan-sprite-laugh-spr-bZ8Q.gif

Romo to LA.

Fuck that,

bionic77

There was a 110 lb guy at the gym doing barbell curls while wearing a Nintendo shirt with a Bluetooth speaker playing only DMX and Roy Jones.
If you take away the Nintendo shirt and replace it with an Onyx shirt that could have described me in 8th grade.

Except I had no Bluetooth. I was still on the discman.

Respect the hustle.

bionic77

One month ago Our Patriot did the impossible and won it all

Let us have a moment of silence for our heroes
Trump won the election in November dummy.

After he took over the country everything that followed was predictable.

Why don't you hit up your best friend on twitter and congratulate his team winning the Trump Bowl? He loves positive tweets and it might get you a job in the WH. You could take Breadstream to the next next level and get a lock on the white supremacist market.

Slo

Trump won the election in November dummy.

After he took over the country everything that followed was predictable.

Why don't you hit up your best friend on twitter and congratulate his team winning the Trump Bowl? He loves positive tweets and it might get you a job in the WH. You could take Breadstream to the next next level and get a lock on the white supremacist market.

9-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom