• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. He said pineapple was a pizza topping.
Well.. I just consider that a minor flaw CDY.. I mean.. have we seen the other characters we have in this pit of madness

Did this dude really expect to not get banned again?
I don't believe he cared..

I miss konka
Me too Bread.. me too..

I'll let him know you miss him..

what did he do
A lot of things in all seriousness..

Take pictures with a shoddy camera, think pineapple is a pizza topping, and just was a regular degenerate..

He wasnt..

who got banned?
Konka again

Lol I was wondering how long that would last... Same avatar and all. What was the 2nd time though?
The time he was Butts-a-Plenty..

Remember when he asked a mod to change his late name to konkas or something like that
He wanted an umlaut over the O and he messaged when he was drunk.

MechDX

patrick‏Verified account
@PatDStat

Bill O'Brien taking no slander on DeAndre Hopkins at the Combine. #Texans
https://twitter.com/PatDStat/status/838447395562221568

Video at link. throws Osweiler right under the bus. I posted this because of Nuk's response:

Deandre Hopkins ✔ @Nukdabomb
Dam I love my coach! https://twitter.com/patdstat/status/838447395562221568 …
1:06 PM - 5 Mar 2017 · Paris, France

O'brien has a rep of a hardass but his players will run through brick walls for him

Back from Logan, it was pretty good.

Anyways, thoughts on upcoming Switch games, like Puyo Puyo Tetris? The Binding of Isaac comes out next week, never played it but it doesn't looking appealing.

jbug617

Banned
Mike Glennon is going to get paid. You sure teams are not interested in Jimmy G?

@CharlesRobinson: Multiple #NFL sources are pegging the free agent contract of #Bucs QB Mike Glennon as expected to land between $14-$15 million per season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Charles Robinson @CharlesRobinson
12m
Multiple #NFL sources are expecting the next contract of #Browns wideout Terrelle Pryor to land between $10-$12 million per season.

We eating BG?

Or Yankee might be eating.

MechDX

Mike Glennon is going to get paid. You sure teams are not interested in Jimmy G?

Glennon just costs money. Jimmy is money and picks.

Jimmy is on the last year of rookie deal. Basically going to have to blind buy to get value for the picks you give up

MechDX

Another one from Robinson:

Multiple #NFL sources are expecting the next free agent contract of #Bears wideout Alshon Jeffery to exceed $10 million per season.

Howie got work to do!

FYI legal tampering starts Tuesday and free agency Thursday of this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom