• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one from Robinson:

Multiple #NFL sources are expecting the next free agent contract of #Bears wideout Alshon Jeffery to exceed $10 million per season.

Howie got work to do!

FYI legal tampering starts Tuesday and free agency Thursday of this week

Nah bro, Niners going in

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
staffordTRUCK.0.gif

For sf2

bionic77

Zelda is fucking hard.

Best come correct if you going to play this game.

I think I spent like 4 hours playing this game today (2 tv and 2 handheld) and it did not feel like nearly enough time.

I need to upgrade my bomb game. It ain't doing shit against later enemies.

MechDX

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 22s23 seconds ago
More
I think this is an offseason where #NFL market could move guard position solidly north on pay scale. Lot of teams interested in same 4 guys.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Hindl

I must've poured 20 hours into Zelda by now and I still haven't gone to any of the different races villages. Just Kakariko and another one. It's so goddamn big and there's so much to do

MechDX

yes_no_maybe-88610.gif

Just read an article with an interesting idea. Cowboys need receivers, Texans send Jalen Strong (3rd round pick two years ago) to the Cowboys for Romo. They would at least get something in return at a position of need. Strong is basically "Nuk Lite"

bionic77

I must've poured 20 hours into Zelda by now and I still haven't gone to any of the different races villages. Just Kakariko and another one. It's so goddamn big and there's so much to do
Yeah it's insane how much shit their is.

Of course it took like 400 people 4 years to create all this content.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah it's insane how much shit their is.

Of course it took like 400 people 4 years to create all this content.

I just spent three hours exploring a canyon somewhere. There is a
game of boulder golf halfway through it.
I had no plan in really going in here as I was just looking to cross it to find some tower I was going to.

This is how I've spent 30 hours playing this game this weekend. I haven't done shit storywise.

effzee

Interesting

Wait what? Jordan Mathews? As in the best WR on team? All around good guy, good character, and not even in his peak yet Jordan Mathews? Why WTF? Unless this gets us Brandon Cooks but even then we are short 2 WRs. Any addition should be to pair with Mathews, not to replace him.

And why would any team trade for a Chase Daniels or back up guard Barbe? None of these reports make sense.

I just got the wiiU version this evening, put in 1 hr, and am already in love, overwhelmed, and so happy playing it. Now need to find time.

Baby #2 is due any minute so I might as well not even play anymore. :(

cdyhybrid

So apparently you just need to keep torches on you at all times, just in case.

Since they're required for some quests and they're random spawns. You can't just buy them or find them lying around consistently.

Super fucking neat.

Pepiope

Wait what? Jordan Mathews? As in the best WR on team? All around good guy, good character, and not even in his peak yet Jordan Mathews? Why WTF? Unless this gets us Brandon Cooks but even then we are short 2 WRs. Any addition should be to pair with Mathews, not to replace him.

And why would any team trade for a Chase Daniels or back up guard Barbe? None of these reports make sense.
Are you trolling with Matthews?

I don't think he's made a single big catch in his career. He fades away when he's needed most, and has inconsistent hands. If he's on this roster in the future, it has to be as a #3, but I doubt he accepts #3 WR money. He is not a good starting outside WR.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Since they're required for some quests and they're random spawns. You can't just buy them or find them lying around consistently.

Super fucking neat.

You can light any wooden melee weapon and clubs are pretty easy to find.

Are you trolling with Matthews?

I don't think he's made a single big catch in his career. He fades away when he's needed most, and has inconsistent hands. If he's on this roster in the future, it has to be as a #3, but I doubt he accepts #3 WR money. He is not a good starting outside WR.
There is nothing Howie can do that you will disagree with. Jordan is the best wr on the team and it isn't even close. Wr is an area of need, you would have to be insane to weaken it anymore. Lurie should step in if the accountant tries to trade him.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Super fucking neat.

There's a handful of locations where you'll always find certain items, i.e. torches, axes, sledgehammers. The place where you first run into the Old Man at the very start of the game will always have a torch.

cdyhybrid

There's a handful of locations where you'll always find certain items, i.e. torches, axes, sledgehammers. The place where you first run into the Old Man at the very start of the game will always have a torch.

I had to run to the other side of the region to find one. Sigh.

i'm ready for switch/zelda tomorrow! I order two switches, one for my sister in law and one for me, and of course only the one from amazon showed up on time. the one from best buy was delayed to monday. like the good brother in law i am i let her have the one that arrived early! JCB's are honorable folks unlike trumpers!

bigosc2k

Banned
i'm ready for switch/zelda tomorrow! I order two switches, one for my sister in law and one for me, and of course only the one from amazon showed up on time. the one from best buy was delayed to monday. like the good brother in law i am i let her have the one that arrived early! JCB's are honorable folks unlike trumpers!
Your time as a jcb will soon be upon you my good friend.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Hmmm

What you playing at?

bionic77

You about to get serviced like you never been serviced before!

I'm sure I'm way behind but I just killed my first Sawtooth and it was amazing,
I took out that one eyed mini boss you see in the commercial. Wasted too many arrows on him. Cool battle
though but kind of resource heavy for what you get. Then there was a mini guardian combat trial that was way harder (at least for me). Felt so good when I finally put gun away (took me at least 5 attempts).

Except they go out in like 2 minutes. Not so helpful when the thing you have to ignite is a 5 minute horseride away.
JCB pro tip. In addition to the torch always carry flint and firewood. If you have that you just drop it in the ground and you can start a fire anywhere it is not raining. It was pretty cool the first time I did that and it saves fire arrows.

Fox318

Stopped to get my blood tested before work. What is it with fucking old people in having to show up as early as possible for shit?

They have nothing else to do in the fucking day why do they have to show up as early as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom