• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

There is nothing Howie can do that you will disagree with. Jordan is the best wr on the team and it isn't even close. Wr is an area of need, you would have to be insane to weaken it anymore. Lurie should step in if the accountant tries to trade him.
He's the best WR on the worst WR group in the NFL. Cool. He's not a starting WR.

Idc if he stays or goes, but I do not want him to get a 2nd contact here.

Hindl

Except they go out in like 2 minutes. Not so helpful when the thing you have to ignite is a 5 minute horseride away.

If you're around a tree, chopping it down/blowing it up will usually give you a tree branch. And like others said you can use wood weapons too. If you're in an area with grass, you can just have a fire arrow out and crouch, and that'll catch the grass on fire so you can light your weapon with that. If you're not, you could always make a fire

jmdajr

Stopped to get my blood tested before work. What is it with fucking old people in having to show up as early as possible for shit?

They have nothing else to do in the fucking day why do they have to show up as early as possible?
I hope your numbers were good!

bionic77

For the new page:
Well my Switch FINALLY got here. I figured after all this hype, I just had to do an unboxing video now that it's actually arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77uEtnh6Co

They do! That's why SWITCH is the GOAT console. Nintendo has gone further for us.
I can confirm that every Switch does come with a fuck Trump or fuck Dutch paper when you open it.

Look what a boy did! Welcome to the party AT! Now prepare to get consumed by the zeldas!

bvVO6lY.jpg

I know that's Hue Jackson, but who's the guy on the right?

MechDX

T.J. Yates‏Verified account @TJ_Yates 5m5 minutes ago
More
S/O to the @NFLCombine "throwing QBs". Still there ripping 50yd deep balls to DBs. Keep slinging it! Somebody is always watching. 👀

Then you become a Bengal Killing Legend!!

MechDX

patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 40s41 seconds ago
More
Sounds like on the early shopping list for the #Texans is the tight end and safety positions.

Dutch its happening! BOB drafting peppers
and trading for Gronk

He's the best WR on the worst WR group in the NFL. Cool. He's not a starting WR.

If you trade Jordan then you need to find 3 new wrs this offseason and hope that they can all learn the scheme and develop chemistry, on top of hoping that they are actually good. It makes no sense at all to trade Jordan, you are not going to get much back for him and you really fucking need him.

Greg

You seem like a buzzcut kind of guy because you can do it yourself

Or you go to a barbershop where they have plain black coffee in the waiting room
do computer work for a lady that runs a salon, so I get my cuts for free at some expensive place I have no business being at while getting the most generic cut possible

we've already established I have no style, so I just sit down and she does whatever

maybe it's time for a mohawk

Pepiope

If you trade Jordan then you need to find 3 new wrs this offseason and hope that they can all learn the scheme and develop chemistry, on top of hoping that they are actually good. It makes no sense at all to trade Jordan, you are not going to get much back for him and you really fucking need him.
I mean ideally he'd be the last WR we want to get rid of, but if he helps lands us a talented rookie or a player like Cooks...I'm trading him everyday of the week.

He's a WR3 at best. Idk if he's going to accept that when it's time for a new deal.

MechDX

Everyone on twitter salivating over the CBs in this draft today. Maycock saying he has some with 5th round grades that would be 2ND rounders in a normal draft.

This can actually drive Bouyes price down for Houston

bionic77

My press secretary told me to not respond until the time is right.
Why wait? I have a statement for you ready to go right now!

"Dutch humbly apologizes for any insults that the Switch and the JCBs may have perceived from his ignorant comments and actions. Dutch realizes that that he is not shit and may never be able to achieve the JCB lifestyle that everyone is talking about these days. In the future Dutch will do a better job of knowing his role. "

effzee

You don't care if he goes or not but don't want him to get a 2nd contract here? First of all, that makes no sense.

If he stays, he gets a new contract.

He should stay BTW because he has chemistry with Wentz, is young, we spent a 2nd round pick on him, and he is the BEST WR on the team. He was never drafted to a be true outside WR but has proven himself to be valuable as a slot WR.

The Eagles run out of 3 wide formations most of the time. Mathews blocks, runs routes really well, and goes across the middle.

The Eagles aren't replacing or upgrading all the WR positions in one off-season. Why not keep one of the better young slot WRs in the game on the team and add to him, not by removing him. He isn't the problem, it's the WRs they added around him who suck. Agholor has had 2 terrible seasons and Beckham doesn't seem interested in playing football.

IF Howie trades him, this would be the 2nd - 2nd round pick he would get rid for late round picks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dutch/AT low key best forum rivalry

I miss the Shane/Eznark fuckery

Dragon/YH was fun too

I tried to pick up with slo and the Bears fans where ez left off but I possess neither his wit nor talent for that stuff. Plus slo is pretty harmless.

I am hoping to put this out there.

The joycon is the greatest controller ever. So comfortable. So flexible.

For the record I haven't had a sync problem

Updated List:

(AFC)
East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
New England Patriots - Gator
New York Jets - Fox318

North
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - MechDX, Flo
Pittsburgh Steelers

South
Houston Texans - BG, Dutch
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
Los Angeles Chargers

(NFC)
East
Dallas Cowboys - cashman
New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings - Slo

South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fanto
San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
Seattle Seahawks - cdy,

Keep adding to it or just claim a team and I'll update later.

Bread

Banned
I miss the Shane/Eznark fuckery

Dragon/YH was fun too

I tried to pick up with slo and the Bears fans where ez left off but I possess neither his wit nor talent for that stuff. Plus slo is pretty harmless.
my new favorite rivalry is new Pats fans/NFLGaf

What a great weekend of being serviced. Breath of the Wild is legit amazing. Never cease to be wowed by being able to do literally everything I set my mind to in that game. My wife hogged the system all weekend though, so she's a lot further than I am.

Oh I also saw Logan yesterday and that was entertaining.

Pepiope

You don't care if he goes or not but don't want him to get a 2nd contract here? First of all, that makes no sense.

If he stays, he gets a new contract.

He should stay BTW because he has chemistry with Wentz, is young, we spent a 2nd round pick on him, and he is the BEST WR on the team. He was never drafted to a be true outside WR but has proven himself to be valuable as a slot WR.

The Eagles run out of 3 wide formations most of the time. Mathews blocks, runs routes really well, and goes across the middle.

The Eagles aren't replacing or upgrading all the WR positions in one off-season. Why not keep one of the better young slot WRs in the game on the team and add to him, not by removing him. He isn't the problem, it's the WRs they added around him who suck. Agholor has had 2 terrible seasons and Beckham doesn't seem interested in playing football.

IF Howie trades him, this would be the 2nd - 2nd round pick he would get rid for late round picks.
He doesn't deserve a 2nd contract, and I do not want him back when his contract is up. If the birds feel the same way, why should they keep him for 1 season when we could get something in return for him now? He isn't some difference maker on this team, he isn't a dynamic player, and he isn't a player who's keeping DCs up at night. He's a player who can have a 100 yard game one week and then drop 5 balls and be a non-factor the next. The only reason he puts up okay stats is because he is the best WR on the team, but make no mistake we could get that production from a number of WRs on the market. I mean just look at his stats as our #1 WR...804 yards on 117 targets and only 3 TDs in 14 games. That's the guy you're unwilling to part with?

Matthews is a guy who is known for his work ethic, but there is a problem with the work he's putting in isn't being reflected on the field 3 years later. He's not horrible but he's nothing more than an okay slot receiver. He's definitely not a guy we should have to rely on to make plays on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom