• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Free Agent WR Terrelle Pryor Has Interest From Giants, Titans, 49ers & Eagles https://t.co/j1gCxZSiu8 https://t.co/1EdUe8RkXH

tumblr_nkbj35zfTe1uorxjno1_400.gif

Cooks, Pryor, DJax, give any and all

You forgetting Del Taco.

That Double Del Cheeseburger is pretty good for fast food.

Oh yeah I forget about them but that burger is pretty good.

OK broke down and got the LG V20. Half price so not a bad deal and I did the 12 month plan so I can update in a year if I wish

I hate personalizing a new phone though.

My Coworker got that one after the Galaxy recall and he loves it.

McDonalds - regular cheeseburger (and it's not even a contest)
Wendy's - double stack
Culver's - double butter burger with cheese (triple is too much meat)
In-N-Out - double double with grilled onions
Burger King - double whopper with cheese no tomatoes or mayo because those are bullshit
Whataburger - double whataburger with cheese and jalapeños no tomatoes
Sonic - super sonic cheeseburger - mustard and no tomatoes
White Castle - jalapeño cheeseburger slider
Five Guys - double cheeseburger with everything except tomatoes and mayo
Braums - Bacon cheeseburger - no tomato or mayo

Basically standard condiments on a burger should be: ketchup, mustard, onion (preferably grilled but diced or sliced are okay), pickles (dill tends to work better than sweet), and some kind of cheese

If you're feeling fancy then add shredded lettuce, bacon, or sautéed mushrooms. Not a big fan of mayo but cole slaw kinda works and so does some mayo based sauces.

Also if you're being super fancy then add minced up smoked pork shoulder to the beef when you make the patties. A few places in Texas do this and it makes a damn good burger.

Tomatoes are dumb but not as bad as a huge fucking leaf of iceberg lettuce. Even worse if it's the shitty white core of a lettuce head.

I've had pineapple on a teriyaki burger and it's weird. I'll eat it but I'd rather just have a standard cheeseburger at that point.

You got good tastes friend, but I do like Tomato and Mayo on my burgers. Dog Haus has a burger with cole slaw on it and it's delicious.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah this game is insane.

I just want to play it all the time. My stupid job and body keep getting in the way with work and sleep to keep me from playing all the time.

What's your Switch FC? I've added a few people from this thread already.

effzee

Ertz is a top 5 TE. The contract Howie screwed up is Curry's, but he had to re-sign guys while also projecting how they'd do under a new coach. It looks like he got Curry wrong, but he did fine with Ertz and Graham, and it'd be great if you could counter an argument rather than say I praise the FO all the time. I've said time and time again that our WRs sucked and they needed to be replaced, all of them. Are we supposed to hold onto guys like Matthews and Aggy because they were drafted high by the old regime even though they aren't working? I'm not saying let's trade Matthews for a 5th or 6th rounder, but if moving him gets us closer to a guy like Cooks then I'm all for it.

and if Matthews gets the 2nd deal, it has to be a WR3 type contract. I do not want him back if he's going to get paid like a starting receiver. I'd assume that'd be the money he's looking for.

Ertz is top 5 how? Based on his production? Do you know his stats? I like Ertz but he is the constant "this is the year" player. I brought him up because the Eagles locked up a good young player who has yet to reach his peak.

Jordan Mathews is the same. He is the perfect compliment to a better WR, your typical #1 WR. He isn't the best WR in the game but he also isn't the worst. He is on a rookie deal, young, and the perfect slot WR for this offense IF they add better WRs around him.

The Eagles need a #1 WR but up until yesterday, I have never heard of any trade rumors, thoughts of moving on from him, or anyone even entertaining the idea of trading Mathews. Lo and behold the minute the report appears, you are on board trading him and wanting nothing to do with signing him to a 2nd contract.

Unless he is involved some big blockbuster deal where they Cooks in return, there is no need to trade him. If you add a FA #1 WR (Jefferies) you still need more WRs around him. Mathews costs you nothing this year and could have a great year opposite a true #1, like he did next to Maclin in his rookie season.

You aren't getting a 2nd in return for him. At best a 3rd round pick but most likely a 4-5th round pick.

Draxal

My favorite thing about Zelda is that some of the shrine puzzles you can completely puts out and still solve the puzzle with stupid luck. The freedom in that is so much fun.

PeterGAF

Banned
I've gotten far enough in to begin to get a grasp on the size of the game. It's absolutely crazy how massive it is.
I've only been to two towns and the world feels bigger than any game I've played before it. It's gonna last a long, long time.

I just spent the last 30 minutes sailing a boat to a small island with a shrine on it and now I'm climbing a fucking mountain with my bare hands to get to another shrine. This game is great.

Pepiope

Ertz is top 5 how? Based on his production? Do you know his stats? I like Ertz but he is the constant "this is the year" player. I brought him up because the Eagles locked up a good young player who has yet to reach his peak.

Jordan Mathews is the same. He is the perfect compliment to a better WR, your typical #1 WR. He isn't the best WR in the game but he also isn't the worst. He is on a rookie deal, young, and the perfect slot WR for this offense IF they add better WRs around him.

The Eagles need a #1 WR but up until yesterday, I have never heard of any trade rumors, thoughts of moving on from him, or anyone even entertaining the idea of trading Mathews. Lo and behold the minute the report appears, you are on board trading him and wanting nothing to do with signing him to a 2nd contract.

Unless he is involved some big blockbuster deal where they Cooks in return, there is no need to trade him. If you add a FA #1 WR (Jefferies) you still need more WRs around him. Mathews costs you nothing this year and could have a great year opposite a true #1, like he did next to Maclin in his rookie season.

You aren't getting a 2nd in return for him. At best a 3rd round pick but most likely a 4-5th round pick.
Ertz is top 5 based on production. There isn't 5 TEs I rather have, but there aren't many elite TEs in the game.

And I don't want to move on from Matthews for a 5th, but howie isn't going to do that. Just because I'm on board with a trade doesn't mean I'll take anything.

cdyhybrid

The problem with Zelda is it's too good.

Those that have not ascended to JCB status refuse to believe it. Their primitive minds cannot comprehend it.

Like when the Neanderthals saw the Cro-Magnon man using fire.

tmdorsey

Yeah this game is insane.

I just want to play it all the time. My stupid job and body keep getting in the way with work and sleep to keep me from playing all the time.

Tell me about it! I'm getting annoyed I'm stuck at work when I could be getting stronger to take out Guardians and that damn Stone Talius(sp?) that straight whooped my ass 12 times in a row!

Pepiope

The problem with Zelda is it's too good.

Those that have not ascended to JCB status refuse to believe it. Their primitive minds cannot comprehend it.

Like when the Neanderthals saw the Cro-Magnon man using fire.
Never played Zelda, but rocket league is amazing, is that on the switch?

Bread

Banned
I've gotten far enough in to begin to get a grasp on the size of the game. It's absolutely crazy how massive it is.
I love that it isn't just massive, but it feels full of things to do. So many open world games are big but only because of filler space where you are essentially just going from point a to point b with nothing in between. In zelda it feels like every quest brings you from point a to point z.

effzee

Ertz is top 5 based on production. There isn't 5 TEs I rather have, but there aren't many elite TEs in the game.

And I don't want to move on from Matthews for a 5th, but howie isn't going to do that. Just because I'm on board with a trade doesn't mean I'll take anything.

Yes Howie is going to net us a 1st and (2) 2nds for Jordan Mathews.

Pepiope

Yes Howie is going to net us a 1st and (2) 2nds for Jordan Mathews.
He netted us #14 for Bradford. Don't speak of ill of that man.

I could potentially see him going in a deal to NO for Cooks, but even if we could use him to move up for a player like John Ross or something in round 2, then screw Matthews.

bionic77

The insane thing is not how big it is.

It's how big it is and how well everything fits together.

I can't understand how they made this game. The time and effort is mind blowing and it shows.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just ordered Zelda for Wii U (with that sweet Prime discount) after seeing that the game is virtually identical!

Gonna be doing it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom