• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Man having your console fuck up as a child would be soul crushing. At least we as parents nowadays would understand. We would fix the situation.

My ps2 wouldn't read CDs which I learned about the DRE after picking up mad maestro for 10 dollars. I unded up tearing it open and doing the same trick I did on Dreamcast and it worked again. Sucks I had to do it every couple days for CDs

Bread

Banned
Getting non stop calls from thirsty people asking for a Switch. It's a hard job not being able to service all these wannabe JCBs, but someone has to do it.
i called two targets on saturday and felt terrible both times, i can't imagine how much it must suck for the people answering the phones during a console launch.

Gobias

Banned
i called two targets on saturday and felt terrible both times, i can't imagine how much it must suck for the people answering the phones during a console launch.
I just want to service my boys and when I can't...😢😢😢

jmdajr

I recall as a kid wanting the NES sooooo bad. I went to the store and there was one left on the shelf. A bigger kid took it before I could grab it. When my mom saw me I started crying. I think she felt my pain.

Gobias

Banned
giphy.gif
This gif will come in handy on draft day when Floy fucks us over

Pryor fucked up

Like sometimes you keep a sentence going longer than it should, just out of habit I guess, but still "Browns aren't serious enough" gives off far more different positive vibes than "Browns aren't serious". Rookie mistake

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I have to ask where it's not clear, given how much fanboy drivel we've had to clean up over the past several days.

Believe me the console wars right now are insane so I don't envy you. Like for instance I think horizon is fucking awesome but I still see so much bitching about the 5/10 review. I've gotten better at staying out of it.

Edit-
The FDA probably won't exist by the Fall so you won't have to worry about that

Is that really a bad thing? Last I read up on them they're fucking garbage.

Fantomex

but it released now with zelda

that's better than releasing in the fall with both

Bread, regarding Zelda.
Have you gotten to the rest of the Hyrule map besides the starting plateau?because I'm having so much fun I don't even want to leave the starting area and can't imagine how bigger it's gonna be.

cdyhybrid

Bread, regarding Zelda.
Have you gotten to the rest of the Hyrule map besides the starting plateau?because I'm having so much fun I don't even want to leave the starting area and can't imagine how bigger it's gonna be.
Breh.

The starting plateau is miniscule compared to the real regions.

bionic77

Bread, regarding Zelda.
:lol

That's like 1% of the game. It keeps getting better and better brah!

JABEE

When are you joining the JCB, msdstc?

Are you able to buy the Switch? I heard tell that Pats fans were banned from the servicing?

bionic77

When are you joining the JCB, msdstc?

Are you able to buy the Switch? I heard tell that Pats fans were banned from the servicing?
Most Pats fans are trolling user reviews with fake reviews.

Switch is not Trump compatible so they are having issues with the system.

Hunter S.

Are there any Broncos fans left in this pile of rubble that Trump and the Patriots left in their wake?

If I did not have dreams of Zelda on my mind I would be blind with fear.

Eleuin

Bread, regarding Zelda.
the plateau doesn't have that much content

PeterGAF

Banned
Most Pats fans are trolling user reviews with fake reviews.

Switch is not Trump compatible so they are having issues with the system.
The two party system has failed us. Some people can enjoy watching the greatest QB of all time while playing the greatest game of all time one the greatest console of all time. What a time to be alive.

It's gross that it's now a month and a day after the Super Bowl and some are still equating the Patriots and Lord Tom with Trump

It's the only thing they have left.

Oh well. Let them stew in their misery. I'm too busy watching career highlight reels.

Btw, any pats fans cool enough to let me crash on their couch in september. I'm looking to come in to town to catch the banner ceremony

cdyhybrid

It's the only thing they have left.

Oh well. Let them stew in their misery. I'm too busy watching career highlight reels.

Btw, any pats fans cool enough to let me crash on their couch in september. I'm looking to come in to town to catch the banner ceremony
A JCB would be able to afford a hotel room. Just saying.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The game is intimidating. But you a JCB. Keep on keeping an enjoy the best game in forever.

The payoff when you pull shit off is probably unmatched.

I keep getting distracted whenever I head towards a main objective. Need to see what's at the top of a cliff, of if something's hidden in a forest, or if this dude at a random rest stop has a side quest.

Fantomex

I keep getting distracted whenever I head towards a main objective. Need to see what's at the top of a cliff, of if something's hidden in a forest, or if this dude at a random rest stop has a side quest.

Exactly! Sometimes there's too much to do. I saw some brown grass and thought, I want to light it on fire. And this Joy Con Boy did! The enemies came after me and the caught on fire as well. I was so happy.

Syrinx

I just got to Kakariko today.

This was the first day I was really able to pour in some time though. And now I'm officially hooked af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom