• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

http://draftanalyst.com/8-observations-monday-free-agent-buzz

Stephon Gilmore and A.J. Bouye will set the free agent market at cornerback, and then Logan Ryan and Dre Kirkpatrick are expected to sign.

There's a feeling the Texans could re-sign Bouye at a cost near $12 million a year. Logan and Kirkpatrick will be somewhere in the $10-$11 million range.

YAY!

Many I've spoken with don't believe Tony Romo will end up with the Houston Texans as rumored, but if it happens they feel a trade will then send Tom Savage to the San Francisco 49ers.

giphy.gif

How do I get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kinda life would that be
Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold
You are my world, my heart, my soul
If you ever leave
Baby you would take away
Everything good in my life
And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live

tom-savage-nfl-preseason-san-francisco-49ers-houston-texans.jpg

If it happens take care of him FMT...... wipes tears away and runs

Hunter S.

Broncos are officially scoping out Romo. Dude better be willing to take a huge paycut. Elway knows best is completely accurate. In him we trust!

MechDX

Broncos are officially scoping out Romo. Dude better be willing to take a huge paycut. Elway knows best is completely accurate. In him we trust!

Hope he goes there. Dont trust his health at all. Now how are the broncos going to basically fix the entire o line?

And Chris can be your new BFF

Hunter S.

Hope he goes there. Dont trust his health at all. Now how are the broncos going to basically fix the entire o line?

And Chris can be your new BFF

I would not be surprised if the o-line is fixed and the Broncos just keep Siemian and Lynch. Elway seems like he is all about the best team to win. Not just paying for a good QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not fun to break the news to a family that their twenty-something-year-old son has little to no remaining brain activity after his heroin overdose.

Sorry man

I guess I can understand why some people become foot doctors or something after doing shit like that.

Hindl

Just got to my first city and beat my first dungeon in Zelda. Getting to the city was incredible, and getting into the dungeon was really cool. The actual dungeon was kinda a bummer, it was a cool thing but it only took me about 45 minutes to beat, and the boss was pretty easy. I liked it, just wish it was bigger and harder

bionic77

Just got to my first city and beat my first dungeon in Zelda. Getting to the city was incredible, and getting into the dungeon was really cool. The actual dungeon was kinda a bummer, it was a cool thing but it only took me about 45 minutes to beat, and the boss was pretty easy. I liked it, just wish it was bigger and harder
Which dungeon was it?

I just finished the
Zora/elephant
dungeon and it epic as fuck (for me at least). Just entering it was awesome. Took me a good hour to solve the puzzles and then took me 30 minutes to beat the boss (my defense is shit, I need to upgrade my wardrobe badly). Maybe I was too weak to be here because the boss was close to one hitting me and I did not want to use all my food on one boss.

On second thought I don't want to know!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Anybody else having issues with GAF on Safari? It keeps on crashing and reloading every time I open a page.

Don't use Safari but have been having a bizarre issue where certain things won't display. Adds are crashing due to low memory and small photos won't display

bionic77

Anybody else having issues with GAF on Safari? It keeps on crashing and reloading every time I open a page.
Its not safari it's GAF.

Some horrible ads.

Only thing you can do is close that tab and open another. Happens on other browsers too (noticed it on my pc at work too).

Malalaw

Good morning friends. Just got off of work so its time to shrine hunt in my quest for 13 hearts. Also, friends coming over tonight for 1 2 Switch, 2v2 battle looks like a good time with alcohol involved.

Hindl

Which dungeon was it?

I just finished the
Zora/elephant
dungeon and it epic as fuck (for me at least). Just entering it was awesome. Took me a good hour to solve the puzzles and then took me 30 minutes to beat the boss (my defense is shit, I need to upgrade my wardrobe badly). Maybe I was too weak to be here because the boss was close to one hitting me and I did not want to use all my food on one boss.

On second thought I don't want to know!

Yeah that was the one. Yeah I agree, like I said, getting into the city and getting into the dungeon was cool as fuck. Loved that part. The dungeon took me slightly less time. I liked it, but I just wish there was more to it. I was enjoying myself but not being blown away by how cool and inventive it was, while I was blown away by the buildup and actually getting into it. And I dunno, I did eat a recipe that gave me like 9 bonus hearts but I beat the boss on the first try. I don't think my weapons are THAT good, I basically just used those
bows that shoot three arrows at a time
and just
the eye with shock arrows.
It would go down and I'd wail on it, I just noticed things were doing a lot of damage to it, I was ripping through its health. The only time it really had time to hurt me was
when it summoned those ice blocks.
I early armor too, so I don't think that was it. I liked the boss, I just did too much damage to it. Like the random
Hinox and Lynel
you find throughout the world provided a bigger challenge. If they doubled the boss' health that probably would've been better for me, so I could see more of its attacks and vary it up more. Again, loved the buildup, loved getting in, just wish the dungeon expanded more on its idea, or had more enemies.

Good morning friends. Just got off of work so its time to shrine hunt in my quest for 13 hearts. Also, friends coming over tonight for 1 2 Switch, 2v2 battle looks like a good time with alcohol involved.

In traditional Zelda fashion, completing a dungeon gives you a full heart, so that's a nice way to cut down on the amount of shrines you have to find

Malalaw

In traditional Zelda fashion, completing a dungeon gives you a full heart, so that's a nice way to cut down on the amount of shrines you have to find

Yeah I am at the 2nd dungeon and I currently have 8 hearts. I just need to do that and find some shrines while exploring more.

bionic77

I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep. Played Zelda in bed.

What a time to be alive.
I stayed up to like 1:30 playing the game.

I played in my bed from like 9-12 an then my battery was about to die so I went downstairs and hooked it up to the tv to finish off the dungeon and boss.

Yeah that was the one. Yeah I agree, like I said, getting into the city and getting into the dungeon was cool as fuck. Loved that part. The dungeon took me slightly less time. I liked it, but I just wish there was more to it. I was enjoying myself but not being blown away by how cool and inventive it was, while I was blown away by the buildup and actually getting into it. And I dunno, I did eat a recipe that gave me like 9 bonus hearts but I beat the boss on the first try. I don't think my weapons are THAT good, I basically just used those
bows that shoot three arrows at a time
and just
the eye with shock arrows.
It would go down and I'd wail on it, I just noticed things were doing a lot of damage to it, I was ripping through its health. The only time it really had time to hurt me was
when it summoned those ice blocks.
I early armor too, so I don't think that was it. I liked the boss, I just did too much damage to it. Like the random
Hinox and Lynel
you find throughout the world provided a bigger challenge. If they doubled the boss' health that probably would've been better for me, so I could see more of its attacks and vary it up more. Again, loved the buildup, loved getting in, just wish the dungeon expanded more on its idea, or had more enemies.

You had way better weapons than me.

I only had 5 hearts and standard equipment for the most part. And sometimes it would one shot kill me. I probably need more armor, like
the hood and some other clothing
. It was still doable when I was weak but I just took me about 30 minutes to figure out all of the patterns in the two modes because I took a shit ton of damage if he ever hit me.

The thing you get to get into the dungeon is so fucking awesome. I felt like such a badass during that whole sequence.

The dungeon was a little short but I was stumped twice and both times it took me like 10-15 minutes to figure out what to do so I was satisfied. If you know what to do you are going to blast through it.

This fucking game though. It just consumes you.

Hindl

I stayed up to like 1:30 playing the game.

I played in my bed from like 9-12 an then my battery was about to die so I went downstairs and hooked it up to the tv to finish off the dungeon and boss.

You had way better weapons than me.

I only had 5 hearts and standard equipment for the most part. And sometimes it would one shot kill me. I probably need more armor, like
the hood and some other clothing
. It was still doable when I was weak but I just took me about 30 minutes to figure out all of the patterns in the two modes because I took a shit ton of damage if he ever hit me.

The thing you get to get into the dungeon is so fucking awesome. I felt like such a badass during that whole sequence.

The dungeon was a little short but I was stumped twice and both times it took me like 10-15 minutes to figure out what to do so I was satisfied. If you know what to do you are going to blast through it.

This fucking game though. It just consumes you.

Yeah true. Going off of the general design of the world, I have a feeling that's supposed to be your first dungeon. Right after you get the quest to go find the dungeons, if you leave the village out the back, see this big open marsh in front of you with a tower on the other side. If you go to that tower, you'll inevitably find
Zoras telling you to meet the prince.
So maybe the other dungeons are harder. As for me, I came upon it completely by accident. I spent the first 30ish hours (man I wish there was an activity log) just exploring the regions, and by coincidence four of the last seven regions I hadn't filled in were the ones that had the dungeons. So I may be too strong for them.

Didn't legal tampering start? This is bullshit, where are all the rumors. Fuck football

Pryor hungry for cheesesteaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom