• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

This is against Bionic's teachings. Megaloaro is definitely a Pats fan but could he also be a JCB? Three launch games? I feel he is getting serviced. How can this be?

Bionic is a false prophet and everyone knows it but no one else cares to admit it

Hindl

So uh...toss all of your early spirit orbs into health. You want to get your health containers up pretty high for a certain quest. It involves getting (weapon spoiler)
the Master Sword
. It's also cool how you can get it whenever you want, or completely miss it

bionic77

I keep getting distracted whenever I head towards a main objective. Need to see what's at the top of a cliff, of if something's hidden in a forest, or if this dude at a random rest stop has a side quest.
Same for me.

I find myself not really using my horse that much. More useful to just run around and climb to places. You miss too much shit running around on the horse. I only used it to get to the first 2 villages. After that I was back on foot and paragliding like a mofo.

Some tricky shit in the game. There was a fake traveler who was some evil ninja and a fake goddess statue that actually stole your shit!

cdyhybrid

So uh...toss all of your early spirit orbs into health. You want to get your health containers up pretty high for a certain quest. It involves getting (weapon spoiler)
the Master Sword
Yeah, I had been alternating them but I'm gonna go all HP until I get that done.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Same for me.

I find myself not really using my horse that much. More useful to just run around and climb to places. You miss too much shit running around on the horse. I only used it to get to the first 2 villages. After that I was back on foot and paragliding like a mofo.

Some tricky shit in the game. There was a fake traveler who was some evil ninja and a fake goddess statue that actually stole your shit!

I mainly use my horse for long distance traveling and open field combat. I named my first horse Shockwave.

Hindl

Yeah, I had been alternating them but I'm gonna go all HP until I get that done.

Yeah same. And I don't regret going stamina early, having that extra portion of the bar is great for exploring. But now I'm just thinking I have 16 more orbs I need, so that'll be a pain. Still got loads of places to explore though so I'm not too worried

Syrinx

I already got one stamina upgrade tho. :/

Though it feels like if you're clever, that amount of stamina to climb mountains and shit is enough for the most part. So yeah, will definitely go more toward heart containers.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Though it feels like if you're clever, that amount of stamina to climb mountains and shit is enough for the most part. So yeah, will definitely go more toward heart containers.

I think getting 2 or 3 stamina containers is fine and pretty useful. Especially if you climb a lot. I'm guessing you also need more stamina meter to tame the better horses, but I have yet to try again when I had just 1 upgrade and it wasn't enough.

JABEE

Horses are annoying on anything other than open fields.

Any elevation or rocky area will have your horse halting constantly and it can get janky.

Solid color horses are really, really fast though. Their walking speed is faster than Link's running speed.

Hindl

Yeah I got two stamina upgrades early and don't regret it, even knowing what I know now. But there's also a piece of gear in a shrine that'll increase climbing speed, so that helps

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
When are you joining the JCB, msdstc?

Are you able to buy the Switch? I heard tell that Pats fans were banned from the servicing?

Most Pats fans are trolling user reviews with fake reviews.

Switch is not Trump compatible so they are having issues with the system.

I'll buy a switch inevitably because I'm a sucker for new hardware and I buy every console. ATM I've been getting serviced non stop by horizon, soon I'll be getting serviced hard from persona and possibly nier.

When I do end up with a switch I'll have to take a break from being serviced in order to service the left joycon in order to play without issue.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Whoops I actually just spread a bit of #fakenews in my post. I'll be getting a switch prior to Mario. Taiko no tatsujin is the real killer app for me. Maybe I'll start up my own gang

#tataconboyz

bionic77

I am early on but I prefer stamina to hearts so far. I just alternate between upgrades. I have only upgraded both once. Plan on continuing this way until maybe stamina seems pointless and then going all in on hearts.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am early on but I prefer stamina to hearts so far. I just alternate between upgrades. I have only upgraded both once. Plan on continuing this way until maybe stamina seems pointless and then going all in on hearts.

Pretty much how I'm doing it.

WedgeX

Banned
Getting coffee with an alumi of my school about a paid internship at think tank on Thursday.

I am so bad at networking. It's terrifying.

Hindl

I only say to focus on hearts because there's something important that needs a minimum number of hearts, and it's fairly high

Switch is here, baby!

I electrical taped the everloving shit out of the dock (JCBs don't fuck around without protection!) and I'm ready to rock!

PeterGAF

Banned
Just got a pro controller from GameStop because someone didn't pick up their pre-order. You snooze you lose!

Also I think stamina is more useful in the early game than hearts since most of the tough enemies just one shot you even after you get your first heart upgrade. The stamina will allow you to get to higher spots and I've only been able to make some climbs because of my extra stamina. But I imagine the hearts become more useful once they start adding up and once you get a higher armor/defense rating.

cdyhybrid

I get what you guys are saying about Stamina, and I don't disagree, but the contents of that spoiler in the post that started this discussion overrule all of that in my opinion.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I get what you guys are saying about Stamina, and I don't disagree, but the contents of that spoiler in the post that started this discussion overrule all of that in my opinion.

That's the great thing about this game, we can all do it our own way.

RBH

It's not fun to break the news to a family that their twenty-something-year-old son has little to no remaining brain activity after his heroin overdose.

squicken

Damn that sucks, RBH

Seems like a good Combine for my boy Myles. Hopefully Cleveland doesn't rob his innocence like it did for JFF

effzee

How so? Success on one team does not mean success on another. Rowe was beaten out by a 7th round pick in camp. Maybe him get traded was the motivation he needed to work on his craft, maybe he was a scheme fit in NE. Regardless, we were able to get an extra 3rd or 4th next season instead of cutting Rowe, or having him be a bench player. It seems like a win/win.

What scheme did Schwartz run that Rowe wasn't a fit for? Cause McKelvin sure as he'll doesn't fit any scheme.

Mills was garbage all year but if they were willing to roll the dice with him as a rookie how much worse would Rowe have been?

full

Me too. I prefer being able to climb shit. Health is easy enough to come by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom