• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch.. do you even care anymore?

BigfAT is starting to become slightly desperate for responses nowadays. He's like the clinchly ex-girlfriend who tells their friends she's still together with the guy who's suddenly famous, just to feel somewhat relevant.

Truth is he needs me more than I need him :(

Bread

Banned
BigfAT is starting to become slightly desperate for responses nowadays. He's like the clinchly ex-girlfriend who tells their friends she's still together with the guy who's suddenly famous, just to feel somewhat relevant.

Truth is he needs me more than I need him :(
dutch pls, the more u talk about this the more worried i am about u

Tony is getting released on Thursday assuming he gets no offer..

It's not your fault Chris..

This is according to CBS Sports..

EXx7lmT.gif

Multiple sources say this is the year they take over.

tf35YgA.gif

Greg

friends, I purchased a 34" kite that's a big bumble bee

rated for 7-15MPH, current winds at 30

this can only end poorly

Amazing.

I have the smaller one. The problem with the bigger one is how big it is. That is too big for my house or my office.

If I had the space I would definitely buy one for 5k (the paint is not as perfect as I feel it should be) or 10k for one that could move around.

You would spend 10k on a life-size R2D2 that can drive around?

friends, I purchased a 34" kite that's a big bumble bee

rated for 7-15MPH, current winds at 30

this can only end poorly

I feel like it can only end greatly.

Striker

Shepard is the 3rd receiver. What #3 receiver do you know of that is consistently beating 1 or 2 cornerbacks? Are you guys saying you don't think Marshall is their #2?

You guys seem to be forgetting that all kinds of outside receivers get moved to the slot when they age.
Shepard is the #3 but he had more targets than Cruz.

That may not be the case next season, or it might be more in line with each other. OBJ will dominant the targets as he should; Marshall's presence will open up the field so OBJ isn't always getting hammered.

Shepard is the #3 but he had more targets than Cruz.

That may not be the case next season, or it might be more in line with each other. OBJ will dominant the targets as he should; Marshall's presence will open up the field so OBJ isn't always getting hammered.

Yup makes it a lot harder for safeties to cheat to Beckham's side for sure. Especially on teams with smaller corners.

Duxxy3

Sweet. The Bills are keeping Tyrod Taylor. I didn't like what they tried to do to him at the end of the year.

edit: Jimmy to Cleveland keeps getting more and more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom