• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC Tretter to Browns as new C

Think the Browns are literally trying to buy a whole oline🤔🤔🤔

bba63eb85c66f96cb4e857e9abc40656_make-animated-gif-clipart-make-it-rain-gif_550-550.gif

squicken

I like the Torrey Smith signing in Philly. Dunno how good Wentz is at throwing deep but Smith does one thing well and that is it

Florio thinks someone is going to come in and steal Djax from the Bucs.

Or his agent is trying to get more money from Tampa.

MechDX

The #Colts and the #Eagles are making a strong push to sign WR Alshon Jeffery, source said. Talks are continuing with the #Bears

I thought Grigson left Indy? Another WR ?

Hunter S.

I think this is now 5 years in a row the Broncos play the Patriots. The 3 games in Denver now equals the 3 games played in New England that had happened, good job NFL!

Hindl

I like the Torrey Smith signing in Philly. Dunno how good Wentz is at throwing deep but Smith does one thing well and that is it

Or his agent is trying to get more money from Tampa.

He's alright but has some accuracy issues. Though to be fair he only played in 25 games his whole life before starting against the Browns. So hopefully his mechanics improve. He's got the arm. It's not a cannon like Stafford has, but he can hit 35-40 yd balls pretty reliably. Beyond that it gets pretty iffy.

I'm alright with Smith at that price. It's not back-breaking, and if they can get either Corey Davis or Chris Godwin in the draft that's a solid WR corps to start with. Not great, but good enough

The #Colts and the #Eagles are making a strong push to sign WR Alshon Jeffery, source said. Talks are continuing with the #Bears

I thought Grigson left Indy? Another WR ?

Although I was thinking Howie was going to try to make a big splash for Jeffery or Pryor. I really hope the money is right though, I'm worried about the two of them flaming out. But Jeffery, Smith, and Matthews would be great for Wentz, and we wouldn't have to target a WR early

bionic77

Resign Pryor soon, go further for me.

I have Horizon with I've barely been able to play, pretty sure that's doing it.

Put some Respkt on Kessler
This is what the people who have not played Zelda say.

Without Zelda you can't claim to have done it or even know what doing it looks, feels or sounds like. Basically you are an ignorant slut and definitely no JCB without a Switch and Zelda.

Hindl

Draft Garrett @ number 1 then draft a QB at 12 (Trub, Kizer, or Watson) to develop.

Honestly Kessler did fine all things considered. Any of those QBs would be good to build with, but I think grabbing another defensive prospect at 12 and rolling with Kessler for at least one more year would help more

Mortensen tweet:

Kirk Cousins appealed personally to owner Dan Snyder for a trade but was basically told not to get his hopes up, per sources.

bionic77

No issues on mobile for me...checked with some of the other mods, they haven't seen anything either. Is it a bad ad load for you? Or maybe you have a malware/browser hijack issue.
I have had that issue on my PC and both of my Macs.

It is rare though and it only seems to come from certain ads (never tracked which ones they are). It stalls my computer though and I have to close the tab and reopen GAF.

It is not a malware issue though because it only happens on GAF. And this is on Safari on Mac and Chrome on my office PC.

I agree that there are no issues on mobile. The popup issue seems to have been solved. The issue on the Mac seems to be getting better though, at least for me. Have not had it for some time.

Kal_El

So I was hoping my Bears would be in play for Gilmore or Jefferson; we get Glennon & Demps...hopefully we can get Abouye. I can't wait until all the post free agency mock drafts.

The Miami Dolphins have placed a restricted free agent qualifying offer on Kiko Alonso, using the first-round, $3.91 million tender before he hit the open free-agent market. The team is expected to continue to work on a long-term contract with Alonso, something they had hoped to have completed prior to using the tender.

Cool, I expect a long term deal to get done though.

Hindl

What? Did you mean to type down instead?

Torrey Smith for 3 years, 15M is a good signing. Low risk, even if he completely busts he doesn't do damage to the cap, and he's exactly what the offense needed, a deep threat who can stretch the field. I'm not going to pretend he'll put up 1000+ yd, 8 TD season, but it's a solid move. Especially if they land Jeffery too, or get Davis/Williams in the draft. It's a smart signing, and way better than breaking the bank for Stills or losing a draft pick to 2 years of Cooks. Think similar to when everyone was clambering for Jarius Byrd and we signed Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom