• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

Bread I know you are high on cigarettes and championship, but the AFC West did look good last year. The Broncos were third in the division and had the same record as Miami. That shows quality. Even your beloved chargers looked good at times and lost a lot of close games.

Tom Pelissero‏Verified account @TomPelissero 4m4 minutes ago

Nick Perry's extension with #Packers is a huge one: 5 years, $60 million with an $18.5M signing bonus. He's due $20.8M in first year.

Ho-ly shit

Nialrot

Bouye, Ramsey, Church and Gibson is a pretty solid secondary.

Really need Campbell to stick though. Pass rush has been atrocious for far too long.

Coughlin trying to do work.

Bread

Banned
Bread I know you are high on cigarettes and championship, but the AFC West did look good last year. The Broncos were third in the division and had the same record as Miami. That shows quality. Even your beloved chargers looked good at times and lost a lot of close games.
After 15 years of winning I'd think that you'd realize that it doesn't matter who the Pats are playing in the regular season.

Ho-ly shit
lmaoooooo

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

Like that one to the browns.

Hunter S.

After 15 years of winning I'd think that you'd realize that it doesn't matter who the Pats are playing in the regular season.

lmaoooooo

Might be true, but you ignore the lack of quality that has been present in the AFC East. You have seen the argument and lack of playoffs by those teams. No lies, just facts.

C6fmLSsWUAQo7pH.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't worry bout my boy Mech.

While y'all looking at the microview he's already in the macro. Someone the likes of Mech is 15 steps ahead of all of y'all!

Bread

Banned
Might be true, but you ignore the lack of quality that has been present in the AFC East. You have seen the argument and lack of playoffs by those teams. No lies, just facts.
Yes and you've also seen the Pats go through the league's best teams and win the championship 5 times. No lies, just facts

Tom Penny

There is no team close to winning at the clip the Pats do outside of their own division despite playing 4 other division winners each year like 14 times...

Hunter S.

Yes and you've also seen the Pats go through the league's best teams and win the championship 5 times. No lies, just facts

I was talking but this year it should be tougher. Not really an evil thing to say. Nor to say the AFC East has been the worst overall division over the last 6 years, or so.

Bread

Banned
I was talking but this year it should be tougher. Not really an evil thing to say. Nor to say the AFC East has been the worst overall division over the last 6 years, or so.
And I'm saying it makes absolutely no difference. The other teams in the division will have to play your scary AFC west too. The Pats are head and shoulders above any other team and they will win the division and get a bye like they do every year.

Jarnet87

Jags D gonna look good on paper, and then just fade as the years goes on as Bort just tosses them pick 6's out like Candy.

Maybe they should go for Cutler.

Jags D gonna look good on paper, and then just fade as the years goes on as Bort just tosses them pick 6's out like Candy.

Maybe they should go for Cutler.

Does Cutler hand out candy better?

@BenVolin

Following
More
Dolphins gave DE Andre Branch a 3 year, $24m deal (plus $3.75m in incentives) with the first two years fully guaranteed at $17m.

Well that was stupid, wtf miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom