• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyBoy

If the reports are true about Washington, their GM and Kirk requesting a trade... I may truly renounce my membership until Snyder is gone. This team will never amount to anything under his half-assed ownership. He is by far the worst owner in the league.

Hindl

Is it me or do they spend a ton of resources on WRs every year and it never works out for them.

That's why I think it would be funny. Especially because they do it to the neglect of their defense and OL, and their WR corps is alright, even though Dorsett sucks and Monrcrief gets hurt. OL showed some promise near the end of the season though

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account @mortreport 1m1 minute ago

Cowboys now expect to trade Tony Romo to Broncos or Texans, sources say. Broncos talking with Jets about Trevor Siemian.

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo 25s25 seconds ago

LB Malcolm Smith's deal w/ SF a strong one: Five years, $26.5 million with $13m guaranteed, source says. (Up from his $3.5 per year w/ Oak.)

WHAT.THE.FUCK

jbug617

Banned
Sounds like the Pats are going to do with Hightower what they did with McCourty. He is going to see what he gets and come back to the Pats to see if they will match or not.

Colasante

Sounds like the Pats are going to do with Hightower what they did with McCourty. He is going to see what he gets and come back to the Pats to see if they will match or not.

I'd be worried about a leadership void on defense if Hightower signs elsewhere and Butler is traded away. I'd be much more comfortable with the latter if Hightower were to re-sign.

Josina Anderson‏ @JosinaAnderson

I'm told, as of now, WR Alshon Jeffery is leaning towards choosing the #Eagles when free agency starts.
Look what I did for my boys. Even though hindl was being a sloot talking about Pryor, I still serviced him

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So branch and harmon coming back I love. Hightower is the big one. Also the butler talk is terrifying me. I'd rather butler over Gilmore.

Hindl

Look what I did for my boys. Even though hindl was being a sloot talking about Pryor, I still serviced him

Thank you friend you truly went further for me. It was all a ploy to drive Alshon's price down, I could never rip Teri Pryor from the Cleve

Although until it happens I won't believe it. I remember Frank Gore two years ago

Friendship with Jay ended.

Now Glennon is my best friend.

Bears better stock up on 6ft 5 elite wideouts who just run fade routes all day because that is literally the only thing The Giraffe was good at doing. Otherwise get ready for a looooong season. It's so nice that the Bucs backups are now getting overpaid by other teams now.

Hindl

Ppl are saying Chicago will make a strong push for Pryor if they lose Jeffrey. Omg what have you guys done ;_;

Why would Pryor leave the Cleve and Heugh for Chicago? All jokes aside, the Cleve can offer him more money, and the Browns are honestly in a better position than Chicago going forward

Hunter S.

@Mech
Yeah, I see tweets saying the Broncos have no intention of trading Siemian and others that say they plan to trade. Fun times in the offseason.

Zeke

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account @mortreport 1m1 minute ago

Cowboys now expect to trade Tony Romo to Broncos or Texans, sources say. Broncos talking with Jets about Trevor Siemian.
Send him to Denver in exchange for von Miller and pick Ware back up! Seriously I just hope we get some good draft picks and really hit on some defensive talent.

Bread

Banned
Jones has been the better player career wise but 30+m better? Perry's cap hits won't even hit 14m until 2020

I know people like to subscribe to #alternativefacts around here but perry was also the better player last year
Nick Perry has had more than 4 sacks once in his career. Jones is absolutely worth more money and he is absolutely the better player.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Im on mobile. BG help a brother out

smoke_zps112d5fe2.gif

Smoke gifs are now outlawed.

smoke_zps112d5fe2.gif

smoke_zps112d5fe2.gif

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 58s58 seconds ago

Cleveland plans to give Kevin Zeitler a five-year, $60 million deal that includes $31.5 million guaranteed, per source.

Pepiope

Eagles throwing smoke to lower Saints asking price? Or was Cooks the decoy? At this point we better land one of these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom