• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This can't be real...it can't:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Teams already have reached out to Browns to inquire about Brock Osweiler's availability, per team sources.

Browns could possibly get more for helping out the Texans?

Tom Penny

Gilmore contract is silly.

Browns were doing so good.

Service now

distributed-denial-of-service-business.jpg

Cards/Raiders:

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 10s11 seconds ago

Raiders RB Latavius Murray is scheduled to visit Seattle.

Cards RB Chris Johnson intends to continue playing, and will do visits next week.

...more on BROCK!

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 24s24 seconds ago
More
The #Browns are planning on cutting Brock Osweiler, source said. Of course, if someone will trade for him…

The Eagles offense is mildly improved at best. They have 1 quality WR with injury/PED issues, a middling slot receiver, and no great options at RB. I wouldn't expect the offense to be delivering more wins.

We'll see what they get in the draft, but free agency ain't much.

Hindl

The Eagles offense is mildly improved at best. They have 1 quality WR with injury/PED issues, a middling slot receiver, and no great options at RB. I wouldn't expect the offense to be delivering more wins.

This is a historically great RB (and TE) class, they'll get someone in the draft

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 13s14 seconds ago
Raiders RB Latavius Murray is scheduled to visit Seattle.

Not a good fit with that O-line

Browns trying to get a 3rd for Brock and a later rounder:

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account
@JasonLaCanfora

Breaking News: Browns shopping Osweiler contract all over the league. Want to trade Brock and late rnd pick for '18 3rd rnd pick ...

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account @JasonLaCanfora 28s29 seconds ago

Browns telling other teams that they will also eat "at least half" of the $16M due to Osweiler this year to facilitate the trade...

I like the OL they got. The Jeffery move could be good I guess if he manages to stay healthy and not fail another drug test. Gonna need him to develop some chemistry with Wentz right away though.

Hindl

Dolphins traded 2017 1st round pick for Julius Thomas.

It's their 2017 7th. From the official Dolphins press release:

The Miami Dolphins today announced they have made a trade with the Jacksonville Jaguars for two-time Pro Bowl tight end Julius Thomas. In return, the Dolphins will send the Jaguars their seventh-round pick (211th overall) in the 2017 NFL draft.

Again, Dolphins traded 2017 7th round pick

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...s-Thomas/1acb9fa9-9452-4587-81d2-30d587deb975

Adam Schefter‏Verified account  @ AdamSchefter 2m 2 minutes ago
Teams already have reached out to Browns to inquire about Brock Osweiler's availability, per team sources.

edit: guess browns saying they'll eat half the contract

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
@DownWithDamon
#Browns ready to go "all in" on Jimmy Garoppolo

I don't know how to feel right now. It seems they now have the ammo to pull off a trade if they want AND not lose a very good pick (with the ridiculous amount of high picks we have).

yeah all of this will result in a qb trade. whether that be Jimmy or trading up from 12 to get a qb

Bill likes 2nds more then 1sts

edit: fuck I'm not getting any fucking hw done now. fucking thanks browns, dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom