• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not the Browns, probably a hack.

My guess was Saints, since they wanted Watson and now they don't need to draft him plus they would get rid of Cooks in the process probably, but I don't understand the "boston.nights" being tagged in the picture, so might be a hoax.

OR MY TEXANS!!!!!!!

Edit: Rapsheet and Mike Reiss say hoax/hack.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Rapsheet now reporting it was a hack. Weirder still James White and blount liked it. Maybe they pranked him, knew his password?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't handle this disrespect.

People are still acting as if the Browns traded for Osweiler so he can start.

C'mon smarten up media!

Malalaw

13 hearts, Master Sword acquired and all but one memory remaining. I spent my entire day off playing and the payoff was worth it.

I don't know what did and didn't happen. But if we traded for Jimmy I'd like to think we didn't give the 12. But hey we did give the 12+ so be it, I guess they really like him. I'm fine with that, he better come out slangin like Fraudgers.

The Cleve Brown amasssd all the picks so they could do what they wanted. The crazy thing is that they literally have 22 picks over these 2 years I believe. They could trade for jimmy or whatever qb and still have a full set of picks in a draft. If not Jimmy you figure they gotta move on a draft qb

Fake edit: apparently Werder saying pats convinced Jimmy he's the future
Real edit:
Kirk and Callahan‏Verified account @KirkAndCallahan 27m27 minutes ago
More
.@AdamSchefter says he got a text yesterday (from a Patriots source) "Does Cleveland know we're not trading Jimmy Garoppolo?"

I don't know what did and didn't happen. But if we traded for Jimmy I'd like to think we didn't give the 12. But hey we did give the 12+ so be it, I guess they really like him. I'm fine with that, he better come out slangin like Fraudgers.

The Cleve Brown amasssd all the picks so they could do what they wanted. The crazy thing is that they literally have 22 picks over these 2 years I believe. They could trade for jimmy or whatever qb and still have a full set of picks in a draft. If not Jimmy you figure they gotta move on a draft qb

Fake edit: apparently Werder saying pats convinced Jimmy he's the future

He was great on his collab album, What A Time To Be Alive, with Drake.

Maybe they're positing themselves to trade up for Watson or Young Mitchell 🤔🤔
He was great on his collab album, What A Time To Be Alive, with Drake.
tumblr_nv03m4EGi21r5yty8o1_1280.jpg

dionysus

Yaldog
My guess was Saints, since they wanted Watson and now they don't need to draft him plus they would get rid of Cooks in the process probably, but I don't understand the "boston.nights" being tagged in the picture, so might be a hoax.

OR MY TEXANS!!!!!!!

Edit: Rapsheet and Mike Reiss say hoax/hack.
Doubtful it is Saints. The Watson talk was typical Payton smokescreen. He was asked and he answered. He has mentioned qbs every offseason.

Right or wrong, they in win now mode with Brees.

bionic77

13 hearts, Master Sword acquired and all but one memory remaining. I spent my entire day off playing and the payoff was worth it.
You are way ahead of me.

I have 7 hearts and just found the 2nd race. No way I am strong enough or well equipped enough to fuck around the castle. Those guardians ain't fucking around.

I hope Guardians do not come back to life under the blood moon. Because it seems to be a real pain in the dick to get the shit you need to defeat them easily.

It will be sad when I am done with this game. Exploring in this game is so addictive. Hell everything about the game is addictive.

foppy79

Listen.. we're on a budget.. we can't afford nice things let alone fake luxury goods like hyped up qbs that will probably fall flat on their face

Says the team that just bought a draft pick and a giraffe.

Also, long time no see everyone. All the trade shenanigans from yesterday has brought me back. Here's hoping Smith and Jeffery are legit.

Hindl

Listen.. we're on a budget.. we can't afford nice things let alone fake luxury goods like hyped up qbs that will probably fall flat on their face

The 2017 browns talking about being on a budget is like a congressman saying they have to tighten their belts by selling their summer home

Ted Ginn signed by the Saints

Philly Brown is technically an RFA, but the Panthers apparently thought so little of him that they didn't even bother attaching a tender to him.

We about to have the slowest WR group in da league

Until they take John Ross in the draft

I just put in 14 and it still feels like the hearts are just "Hey you can now take a second hit before your ass is rekt." BUT I did find another Great Fairy fountain and upgraded my outfits.

Ted Ginn signed by the Saints

Philly Brown is technically an RFA, but the Panthers apparently thought so little of him that they didn't even bother attaching a tender to him.

We about to have the slowest WR group in da league

Until they take John Ross in the draft

iFYeSMi.gif

Sorry, just really wanted to post that gif

I hope not, he has such a handsome face.
Not that handsome..

You really, really aren't
We have a lot of needs.. we need to be careful with our budget.

Also, have you seen BG's cupboard.. it's all Bamen noodles.. don't tell us that we aren't on a budget.. we ain't been serviced in years.. we need as much servicing as we can get. We're the football equivalent of Stella getting her groove back.

Says the team that just bought a draft pick and a giraffe.
It's really Mech's giraffe, we just rented it for a party.

The 2017 browns talking about being on a budget is like a congressman saying they have to tighten their belts by selling their summer home
LeBron got tired of renting us his summer home in Miami..

Gata ruined it after hearing that he was leaving..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom