• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit is just dumb, but the girl didn't seem too upset about it. We'll see

There's still a ton of cuts coming. At the very least, Daniel, Kelce, Ryan Mathews, and Kendricks will most likely be gone soon

The big failure will be if Howie can't get trades done for Kelce and Kendricks at the very least. Late round picks at most.

I thought that they couldnt cut Matthews due to it being an injury settelment and that his money still counts against the cap? I heard Mark Eckel say on his podcast that the Eagles were basically trying to renegotiate his contract down to lower his cap hit.

They can't cut him until he's healthy, but that is supposed to be by June 1st.

Hindl

I thought that they couldnt cut Matthews due to it being an injury settelment and that his money still counts against the cap? I heard Mark Eckel say on his podcast that the Eagles were basically trying to renegotiate his contract down to lower his cap hit.

Yeah exactly, so they're waiting to cut him until he gets a medical evaluation that clears him. Maybe they'll try to renegotiate, but it's a waiting game either way at this point

The big failure will be if Howie can't get trades done for Kelce and Kendricks at the very least. Late round picks at most.

It would be nice, but the Eagles don't really save any money cutting vs trading them, unlike Daniel. It'd be great to get picks but I'm not counting on it

Yeah exactly, so they're waiting to cut him until he gets a medical evaluation that clears him. Maybe they'll try to renegotiate, but it's a waiting game either way at this point

It would be nice, but the Eagles don't really save any money cutting vs trading them, unlike Daniel. It'd be great to get picks but I'm not counting on it

It's not about saving money, they are still valuable players. Both can be starters on many teams. Cutting players like that and not at the very least getting late round picks seems insane to me.

It's not about saving money, they are still valuable players. Both can be starters on many teams. Cutting players like that and not at the very least getting late round picks seems insane to me.

I really think Kendricks will go to a team like the Steelers and be really good. It is going to suck to lose him, especially with how thin they are at LB.

slabrock

Banned
Source: the Eagles turned $3.225M of TE Zach Ertz' base salary in 2017 into a guaranteed roster bonus, creating $2.58M in cap space.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 13, 2017

So the Eagles freed up $2.58m this year but that gets pushed back the remaining years.

So according to Sportac the Eagles are still $8m over the cap, plus they need to clear an additional $5m for draft picks. Gotta be some more cuts coming.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/2017/

My god at the 9ers being $80m under the cap, how the fuck are they going to make it to the floor?

Niners are waiting for the browns to cut Brock so they can overpay for him to hit the floor

MechDX

#Comehomeromo

giphy.gif

Farooq

Banned
Jerry is trash, Garrett is trash, Elliott is trash. I think I should just change allegiances to a team that is doing it, like the Browns.

MechDX

The Browns are now a proud part of the "Mech 7"

Texans, Seahawks, Browns, Pats, Packers, Chargers and Whatever team Zach mettenberger is on.

MechDX

I'm sure this marriage won't end in rehab and/or jail.

He is starting his come back in Green Bay this year. Going to be double dating with Aaron and his bae

NFL Research‏Verified account
@NFLResearch

NFL Research Retweeted Around The NFL
Since 2014, the Texans have had 8 different starting QBs (most in NFL)

Browns: 7 different starting QBs in that timespan (2nd-most in NFL)

#Progress #BasedHue

Jarnet87

Bucs haven't even brought in a kicker as far as I know, so when we cut Aguayo in preseason we will be left with garbage. Should have signed Hauschka

bionic77

JCBs doing it.

Two days to play Zelda. Just took out the second beast.

It was
the desert one
. The boss was a SOB! Took me like 3-4 tries to slay him. I love how the game continues to get harder and really makes you think all the time.

Bread

Banned
🤔🤔🤔
you understand

JCBs doing it.

Two days to play Zelda. Just took out the second beast.

It was
the desert one
. The boss was a SOB! Took me like 3-4 tries to slay him. I love how the game continues to get harder and really makes you think all the time.
damn that feeling when papa bionic has been serviced further than bachelor bread

Fake News
real news, i'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom