• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Deacon vs JaMarco: the rivalry which is not going to last long but at least we can enjoy someone antagonizing one of the few posters here who does their homework

Pshh Deacon actually does homework?

200.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When I was doing low carb it was really just the first couple days. It's gonna be real rough for the first week, but if you get past that then you'll find yourself having cravings less and less. The problem is that going out to eat is practically impossible save for a few types of meals

Steak dinners aren't so bad though!

On this diet just have to steer clear of the rolls and you're limited to one basic veggie + a sweet potato with no toppings except cinnamon.

It's day 1 and I already hate fruits and vegetables

I'm not even doing Atkins but the staggering reduction in carbs is making my fat ass crave all kinds of garbage.

It's gonna be a hard initial few weeks.

#pray4wienke

I've been about this low carb life for a year now. But occasionally we still go HAM on bread and pizza. Overall, it's really easy though. Forced me to really change up my cooking, so got a lot of nice recipes out of it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
pay yourself

Thus feeding the self sustaining economy. It's brilliant.

Now I just need to find a way to get my Dave and Buster's card to work at Friday's.

Edit- Greg disc jam seems like the prototypical Greg game. Thoughts?

Greg

I guess being able to touch Rodgers was payment enough, for what you did for him on the sideline in the tent.
servicing pre-JCB

Thus feeding the self sustaining economy. It's brilliant.

Now I just need to find a way to get my Dave and Buster's card to work at Friday's.

Edit- Greg disc jam seems like the prototypical Greg game. Thoughts?
the numbers work out!

and I haven't played Disc Jam - should I? 10 bucks on Steam, but then it would only cut into RL time...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
servicing pre-JCB

the numbers work out!

and I haven't played Disc Jam - should I? 10 bucks on Steam, but then it would only cut into RL time...

You have PS plus don't you? It's free this month. It's a good time killer. It's no rocket league, but it's fun.

Greg

You have PS plus don't you? It's free this month. It's a good time killer. It's no rocket league, but it's fun.
oh, I should add it to queue then and check it out

I've been slacking on PS4... probably played like 5 hours in past 2 months

BigAT

Eagles cut Chase Daniels

Reminder:

Chase Daniel has an $8 million cap hit this year and will count as $7 million in dead money if he's released.

The Eagles are the best.

giphy.gif

Although I think the cap hit can be offset a bit if he signs elsewhere? I was reading into it but it was confusing. I know how offset language works with actual payments to the player, but not regarding the cap.

MechDX

Reminder:

Although I think the cap hit can be offset a bit if he signs elsewhere? I was reading into it but it was confusing. I know how offset language works with actual payments to the player, but not regarding the cap.

With offset couldnt he sign for league minimum and the eagles are still on the hook for the majority of his money?

BigAT

With offset couldnt he sign for league minimum and the eagles are still on the hook for the majority of his money?

Correct, if he signed somewhere for the minimum the Eagles would have to make up for the entirety of the difference. They're only off the hook if he signs somewhere for more than what he was going to make.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
oh, I should add it to queue then and check it out

I've been slacking on PS4... probably played like 5 hours in past 2 months

Horizon is great. I rarely ever even bother checking psplus since it mostly garbage but disc jam is worth it

MechDX

Correct, if he signed somewhere for the minimum the Eagles would have to make up for the entirety of the difference. They're only off the hook if he signs somewhere for more than what he was going to make.

Thought so. Its almost a no brainer for a team to bring him in at minimum and let Philly pay him

Should have called the Browns and offered a draft pick to take him

Teams will be beating down his door to pay him more then $7m per year. Howie outchea playing chess while these other GM's are playing checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom