• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I thought Jerry was going to be respectful to Romo but instead he intends to let disrespect rule the day. No wonder Zeke is his poster boy

Hindl

JCBs doing it.

Two days to play Zelda. Just took out the second beast.

It was
the desert one
. The boss was a SOB! Took me like 3-4 tries to slay him. I love how the game continues to get harder and really makes you think all the time.

I put mine down last night when I was in the second one
Rito dungeon
. This one's got a pretty cool mechanic, hoping to beat it tonight after work

cashman

Banned
Zeke is so dumb

I thought Jerry was going to be respectful to Romo but instead he intends to let disrespect rule the day. No wonder Zeke is his poster boy

Glennon is out here making 15 million but nobody wants to give up a mid level draft pick for a top tier qb. Thats the ultimate disrespeck

Zeke is so dumb

Glennon is out here making 15 million but nobody wants to give up a mid level draft pick for a top tier qb. Thats the ultimate disrespeck

I know you're probably joking,but there's nothing to prove that Romo can survive a 16 game season.

If the Cowboys want to hold onto him, pay part of his salary, and cross their fingers that someone is going to give them a pick for him, then Rock on, but the smart play was to cut him.

bionic77

I put mine down last night when I was in the second one
Rito dungeon
. This one's got a pretty cool mechanic, hoping to beat it tonight after work
Took me at least 90 minutes to figure out the dungeon. Maybe 2 hours not sure.

And another 30 minutes to beat the boss.

But that feeling when you do it...

Took me at least 90 minutes to figure out the dungeon. Maybe 2 hours not sure.

And another 30 minutes to beat the boss.

But that feeling when you do it...

I worry if my wife is going to lose interest if things start getting too hard for her. She's not very good at games. Hopefully it's not too bad.

BigAT

How many quarterbacks make it through 16 games? Doesn't seem like there are many.

BwO9s4RCEAA5dG5.png

The face of toughness.

Gigglepoo

Fine. 12? 4?

Injuries to Romo blew up one Cowboys season (would have been 2 if Prescott didn't break out). How many draft picks is 4 games worth?

14 started every game last year. That's way more than I would have guessed. Brees, Flacco, Bortles, Rodgers, Wentz, Cousins, Manning, Stafford, Rivers, Winston, Dalton, Wilson, Ryan, and Prescott.

I get your point, though. Poor Romo.

Jarnet87

Zelda is good, real good.

I like to get 30-45 minutes in and do a shrine or two before bed. Leave the heavy playing for the weekend.

Tom Penny

Yes?

Specifically, which ballot. Owens should have been first ballot, but since he's the biggest asshole in NFL history he probably won't get in until the 3rd or 4th ballot.

What ballot does 8th all time in sacks get you?
Ware doesn't have the longevity and success of players like Terrell Davis. Denied.

I know you're probably joking,but there's nothing to prove that Romo can survive a 16 game season.

If the Cowboys want to hold onto him, pay part of his salary, and cross their fingers that someone is going to give them a pick for him, then Rock on, but the smart play was to cut him.

why would that be smart?
money is no issue at all for the cowboys. just the cap hit
and that cap hit is big no matter what

the only risk is 5.1 million and having the best back up QB possible
a cut will happen next year, because that is where they really save money. unless some1 is willing to pay draft picks now

why make another team possible stronger without getting anything in return?
he will be traded, retire or still be on the roster

the texans payed a second round pick, to get rid of a player

why would that be smart?

a cut will happen next year, because that is where they really save money. unless some1 is willing to pay draft picks now

We're gonna do right by Tony Romo" "Doing right by him" is letting him rot on the bench?

JaMarco

Yes?

Specifically, which ballot. Owens should have been first ballot, but since he's the biggest asshole in NFL history he probably won't get in until the 3rd or 4th ballot.

What ballot does 8th all time in sacks get you?
Anybody that watched him play would know he's a top 5 OLB of all time easily.

Dear friends,

I like you people, even BigfAT. If I one day die because of bae's horse, then I want you guys to know that.

-xoxo-

Your friend Dutch

MechDX

why would that be smart?

lol wow. You have absolutely no idea of the chaos you cause by keeping him. He already released a good bye video so Im pretty damn sure he was intending to leave

Thats not how any of this works

Bread

Banned
Deacon vs JaMarco: the rivalry which is not going to last long but at least we can enjoy someone antagonizing one of the few posters here who does their homework

We're gonna do right by Tony Romo" "Doing right by him" is letting him rot on the bench?

gonna do right by Tony Romo does not equal doing worst interest for the team.
those two have to align.

if the cowboys intended to release him, they would've already done it.
they did not, so it will not happen.

lol wow. You have absolutely no idea of the chaos you cause by keeping him. He already released a good bye video so Im pretty damn sure he was intending to leave

Thats not how any of this works

what chaos?
the chaos that happend last season?
and as i said retirement and a tv job is an likely option, too

MechDX

gonna do right by Tony Romo does not equal doing worst interest for the team.
those two have to align.

if the cowboys intended to release him, they would've already done it.
they did not, so it will not happen.

what chaos?
the chaos that happend last season?
and as i said retirement and a tv job is an likely option, too

Personally I hope Jerruhs ego makes him keep Romo on the roster. the chaos that would come from that would be glorious. You dont keep a vet on the roster who still wants to play and start, especially a QB

You know why the Texans paid a 2nd round pick to move Osweiler? Because of the chaos it would cause if he remained and not starting. Yes they are comparable as Osweiler would be making 17 million as a back up. That would be worse with Romo since he was a long time entrenched starter who got benched because of injury and never allowed to regain his starting spot.

Malalaw

JCBs doing it.

Two days to play Zelda. Just took out the second beast.

It was
the desert one
. The boss was a SOB! Took me like 3-4 tries to slay him. I love how the game continues to get harder and really makes you think all the time.

I too did that one earlier, was my final beast. I went back and
purchased a house and built up Tarrey Town
that took forever. Still plenty to do before I head to the castle.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh shit you're right.

Fuck.

wenki, forget what you saw in the top bar and look at the bottom bar quickly!!!

It's day 1 and I already hate fruits and vegetables

I'm not even doing Atkins but the staggering reduction in carbs is making my fat ass crave all kinds of garbage.

It's gonna be a hard initial few weeks.

#pray4wienke

Hindl

It's day 1 and I already hate fruits and vegetables

I'm not even doing Atkins but the staggering reduction in carbs is making my fat ass crave all kinds of garbage.

It's gonna be a hard initial few weeks.

#pray4wienke
When I was doing low carb it was really just the first couple days. It's gonna be real rough for the first week, but if you get past that then you'll find yourself having cravings less and less. The problem is that going out to eat is practically impossible save for a few types of meals

Wait what? She got a horse?

Her and her sister both have a horse. But I've joined them there for the first time this week to watch them ride (and to drink free coffee in the lounge/cafeteria). Horses are so fucking huge though, and she's now trying to persuade me to actually ride one.

Deacon vs JaMarco: the rivalry which is not going to last long but at least we can enjoy someone antagonizing one of the few posters here who does their homework

Who's the one doing his homework?

Love you deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom