• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Is there a trick for the lost forest?

I did it but it seemed like I was just guessing and fucking around.

When you get to the part with the two fires next to each other,
pick up the torch, light it, and follow the direction the embers go blowing off the torch
. Best Lost Woods I've seen in a Zelda

Slo

informer-snow.large.gif

But he wants to lick your boom boom to here

Zach Morris droppin' sick beats.

bionic77

When you get to the part with the two fires next to each other,
pick up the torch, light it, and follow the direction the embers go blowing off the torch
. Best Lost Woods I've seen in a Zelda
I think I threw the torch at a bush because I have limited spots so I use them all for real weapons. That is pretty cool. I just solved it by trial and error and probably a healthy ass dose of luck. I agree it was really well done.

This game!

effzee

Reminder:

Although I think the cap hit can be offset a bit if he signs elsewhere? I was reading into it but it was confusing. I know how offset language works with actual payments to the player, but not regarding the cap.

Pep please explain. Why is Howie paying so much to back up QBs?

If they wanted a high profile possible reclamation project as a backup should have signed Kaep. Much higher ceiling.

You want a team to be able to stay afloat if the starter went down. Just look at how the Eagles played when Bradford went down and Sanchez came in. They gave up.
Eagles have 0 cap space, even you can't think it is a good use of resources to pay almost $6m for a trash tier backup.

Man, how the Washington american football club completely fucked over RG3 is never not infuriating to me

Real special place in hell for Dan Synder

RG3 should've been put on a better team then the damn Washington american football club. That whole club and the Browns seem like two clubs that seem destined for perpetual mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom