• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

The idea that the QB has to stride up to the line and stand there for 10 seconds while he stares down the defenders and then decides what play to call is. When Chip has a functional OL the offense killed it the first 2 years. Nick Foles has been terrible everywhere else he went but he put up huge numbers in Philly. What you need is someone that can read the D quick and get the play off fast, way more then someone who is going to stand back there and try to guess what the D is doing and what the best play to beat that would be.
How much has that succeeded in the NFL, honestly? One playoff appearance, 0 playoff wins.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah yankee, Im with you on bradford not being a terrible qb but you have to let this chip obsession go at some point.

hiii.gif

Hindl

I just watched a tree get blitzed by wind and topple over in my back yard. Luckily it fell away from my apartment but damn

I'll never understand why ppl walk around on Campus wearing shorts and/or Tshirts when it's snowing outside or extremely cold. Been happening all the time🤔🤔

But at the same time if I ever saw Greg doing this, I would say "man, that boy is dope".

I just watched a tree get blitzed by wind and topple over in my back yard. Luckily it fell away from my apartment but damn

Damn, stay safe friends!

I'll never understand why ppl walk around on Campus wearing shorts and/or Tshirts when it's snowing outside or extremely cold. Been happening all the time🤔🤔

But at the same time if I ever saw Greg doing this, I would say "man, that boy is dope".

Lmao.

We all know Greg does that shit.

Yeah yankee, Im with you on bradford not being a terrible qb but you have to let this chip obsession go at some point.

What obsession? He made the playoffs his first year and was well on his way his second. His 3rd year the team was devastated by injuries and still went 7-9. Guy is a good coach who gets ton of shit because he dared to try something different. He definitely showed that his ideas could have worked in the NFL if he had been in a better situation, he just got unlucky to be stuck with howie and Baalke during his 2 stints.

Greg

Damn, stay safe friends!

Lmao.

We all know Greg does that shit.
damnit, hahaha - it's true!

back in college I even had a professor ask if I needed a winter coat

I aced that class and moonwalked out into a blizzard with my hoodie

I posted about this before but when I lived in NH one day I wore shorts to class and it was like 20 below out. The bus stop was right but my house so I figured I would only be outside for a little bit but the bus was like an hour late and I got really bad frostbite on the insides of my legs. It sucked so much.

Holy shit lacy weighed 267 for one of his visits? That can't be right

Yeah I would be very wary as a team signing a guy who shows up for visits that out of shape. You would think he would be busting his ass to show teams how serious he was about getting a new contract.

see this all the time too. meanwhile I'm wrapped up in double layers and shit.

cdyhybrid

From Sheil Kapadia:

Pete Carroll on @710ESPNSeattle: Seahawks will make "concerted effort" to make sure Lacy stays in shape. "I want him big."

Carroll said 235 is not reasonable. Lacy's target weight will be in 240s. Emphasizes that Lacy has future $$ at stake with 1-year deal.

Dale Lolley‏ @dlolleyor 2m2 minutes ago
Jarvis Jones signing with the Cardinals. Former #Steelers No. 1 pick

RIP Jarvis. Hopefully the last of the "college tape only" guys the Steelers draft.

Fantomex

This boy bout to get serviced to the Extreme. This Hori stand is pretty well built. It offers 3 different adjustable angles and is not made of cheap plastic. It also has rubber feet at the bottom and on the section that the SWITCH rests on. I prefer the joycon grip portable mode as opposed to the tablet mode when playing Zelda. JoyConBoyz stay blessed.

Syd91wX.jpg

Spinluck

This boy bout to get serviced to the Extreme. This Hori stand is pretty well built. It offers 3 different adjustable angles and is not made of cheap plastic. It also has rubber feet at the bottom and on the section that the SWITCH rests on. I prefer the joycon grip portable mode as opposed to the tablet mode when playing Zelda. JoyConBoyz stay blessed.

Syd91wX.jpg

🙌🙌🙌🙌

My Boyz doing it.

Play Zelda, stay blessed.

Tried to get the Master Sword last night but I need more
hearts
. Will comeback when my Link isn't a bitch but instead a man.

Fantomex

🙌🙌🙌🙌

My Boyz doing it.

Play Zelda, stay blessed.

Tried to get the Master Sword last night but I need more
hearts
. Will comeback when my Link isn't a bitch but instead a man.

I heard about
that master sword too fam. I will one day have to become a man in Zelda. But right now being a boy is so much fun. I just beat up a shrine where the guardian was hella OP. I must have used all my food, apples, carrots. But it was worth it. He dropped a Holo Shield and a Holo Sword. I'm saving those for a boss now.

Shut up Floy I'll smack your face so hard you'll look like gata

images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom