• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's some real ass shit.

Just endless fucking adventures and a absolute masterpiece of gaming.

The only problem is when it feels like an MMO

Like run around and collect a few shrines while picking flowers and getting gems and shit. Suddenly 4 hours have gone by and you don't feel like you've accomplished as much as you should have. It's also crazy how there can be entire huge swaths of land with really fuck all in it and other parts are loaded with all the things. I guess that's just me learning to go for patches of trees and ponds and stuff.

I'm also a weirdo and don't really go on horseback much because I hate jumping on and off the damn thing especially when I'm climbing so much. My intuition to flight and claw my way to all the towers is kinda paying off (gliding off high places is the best) and I only have three left!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When are Breadstream's ties to Trump going to be shown?

I don't do that but I don't own a winter coat. Or hat. Or gloves. Not even walking around campus in below 10 weather made me put on anything other than a hoody.

During my short stint at college in Massachusetts, I pretty much only owned a jacket. Yeah the wind chill was like -20 degrees with a high wind to boot but you'd get to class and it'd be a balmy 80 degrees in there with the heater going full barrel. I contemplated wearing breakaway pants to class to put up with that shit.

bionic77

The only problem is when it feels like an MMO

Like run around and collect a few shrines while picking flowers and getting gems and shit. Suddenly 4 hours have gone by and you don't feel like you've accomplished as much as you should have. It's also crazy how there can be entire huge swaths of land with really fuck all in it and other parts are loaded with all the things. I guess that's just me learning to go for patches of trees and ponds and stuff.

I'm also a weirdo and don't really go on horseback much because I hate jumping on and off the damn thing especially when I'm climbing so much. My intuition to flight and claw my way to all the towers is kinda paying off (gliding off high places is the best) and I only have three left!
I got zero negatives for the game.

The shit people complain about to me are so nitpicky for a game with this much content it is crazy (ie rain, slow down in a few parts of forest). The rain parts are awesome and it does get framey in the forest but that's less than 1% of the game!

I do agree with you on the horses. They are pretty worthless unless you want to just ride around and fuck shit up. You are best served by climbing and exploring as much as possible, which you can't do on the horse.

Duxxy3

Mike Loyko‏ @NEPD_Loyko

Per @AKinkhabwala Steelers told Hightower if he gets on the plane their deal is off the table.

giphy.gif

cdyhybrid

oh sweet...we got FeastMode

Anyone left that the Hawks can pick up for the OL?
Probably nobody worth getting excited for. I wouldn't get your hopes up on a big splash OL move.

Just gotta hope the year of experience helps and maybe they'll add something in the draft.

MechDX

GET ON THE PLANE!!!!!
Milan‏ @MilanNL Mar 1
More
@DXTex @spinskitchen @naricat Our TEXANS! Clown and Swatt are gonna be da best this year.

Milan‏ @MilanNL Feb 16
More
@squick4n @bosjbug @christrejo @DXTex @therealwienke We are all Texans!

Milan‏ @MilanNL Feb 16
More
@christrejo @DXTex Our Tony?

Milan‏ @MilanNL Feb 8
More
@DXTex #OurTexans ❤️
observing.gif

tmdorsey

I got zero negatives for the game.

The shit people complain about to me are so nitpicky for a game with this much content it is crazy (ie rain, slow down in a few parts of forest). The rain parts are awesome and it does get framey in the forest but that's less than 1% of the game!

I do agree with you on the horses. They are pretty worthless unless you want to just ride around and fuck shit up. You are best served by climbing and exploring as much as possible, which you can't do on the horse.

I use the horses just to get to areas pretty quickly that I want to explore. The land is pretty damn big, but I can't complain because I'm loving the exploring and also the fear that death could be around the corner.

bionic77

I use the horses just to get to areas pretty quickly that I want to explore. The land is pretty damn big, but I can't complain because I'm loving the exploring and also the fear that death could be around the corner.
I do like the horses but I feel like I am always missing cool shit if I am riding on them because they can only stick to the paths or roads.

There was an area on my map where I had no shrines and there was a mountain that I had never climbed so I just climbed it and found something awesome and enormous. Its going to be sad when the surprises start to run out.

bionic77

I'm late on this but I just discovered
shield surfing
in BOTW AND HOLY FUCK IS IT COOL
I don't use it a lot but there was a point when I was tracking to one of the dungeons that there were a ton of lizard people at the bottom of a slope and I did not want to fight them, so I just shield surfed down and none of them were able to touch me. It was fun and another example of how the game has so many ways to approach different situations.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I heard about
that master sword too fam. I will one day have to become a man in Zelda. But right now being a boy is so much fun. I just beat up a shrine where the guardian was hella OP. I must have used all my food, apples, carrots. But it was worth it. He dropped a Holo Shield and a Holo Sword. I'm saving those for a boss now.

images.jpg

I think I did this too.
Shrine on top of mountain on west side, right after you cross a giant broke ass Wooden bridge? I Ice sword and ice arrowed his ass down, until it came time for super weapon, and then I whipped out this trident thing I got from a beast quest, and barely killed him before he was going to unleash it's laser of death.

I need to find guy to let me store more weapons, where'd you go Maracas man?

I don't use it a lot but there was a point when I was tracking to one of the dungeons that there were a ton of lizard people at the bottom of a slope and I did not want to fight them, so I just shield surfed down and none of them were able to touch me. It was fun and another example of how the game has so many ways to approach different situations.

I ain't even half way through and I thInk it's already my favorite Zelda game of all time

bionic77

I ain't even half way through and I thInk it's already my favorite Zelda game of all time
Bet is subjective, but I am about halfway done the main quest (maybe like 20% of discovering the main secrets) and it is already the most impressive game I have ever played.

I really can't remember the last time a single player game blew me away like this.

It is just so fucking staggering what they did with this game.

Zelda gives us all hope in a very dark world. It ain't going to be easy for Link or for us, but the JCBs are going to prevail and upset the Trump/Patriot power structure that is currently destroying the world!

JABEE

Bionic, you need to play A Link Between Worlds on 3DS after you beat Zelda on Switch.

It is the best game on the Nintendo 3DS.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's some real ass shit.

Just endless fucking adventures and a absolute masterpiece of gaming.

I saw the ending of Zelda today. Earned with these two hands.

Note that I didn't say I beat it. Because beating this game is impossible. Because it is the best game ever made. That and I fully expect to still be playing this save finding everything for at least the rest of winter and half of spring.

Bet is subjective, but I am about halfway done the main quest (maybe like 20% of discovering the main secrets) and it is already the most impressive game I have ever played.

I really can't remember the last time a single player game blew me away like this.

It is just so fucking staggering what they did with this game.

Zelda gives us all hope in a very dark world. It ain't going to be easy for Link or for us, but the JCBs are going to prevail and upset the Trump/Patriot power structure that is currently destroying the world!

The hits will just keep in coming for the Switch, and Rachel Maddow has Trump's tax returns, the future looking bright!

Yes he did say that he wanted to audible and that was why he didnt want to go to the 9ers. I really think that whole thing is super overblown though. I once heard say on a single play there could be as many as 6 different options for the QB. If Chip kept calling inside run and Kap just kept running it without ever doing anything different then that is on kap. No one was saying that the offense was predictable the first 2 years. Foles is a terrible QB but he atleast seemed to understand what Chip wanted on offense. If the OL had been better during Bradfords year the offense would have been incredible. The whole point in to get into 2nd and 3rd and short and keep the defense guessing, they couldnt block though so that never happened. Kap was not a good QB for what Chip wants. He cant read a defense, his short to mid accuracy is suspect at best, and he has that slow ass wind up.
For some reason Kap can't throw with his wrist so he has no touch and he can't do a quick throw with a flick, he had to wind it back for every throw, kills the timing throws.

I wonder who will pick him up.

bionic77

Bionic, you need to play A Link Between Worlds on 3DS after you beat Zelda on Switch.

It is the best game on the Nintendo 3DS.
Better than Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem?

That is is high fucking praise! Awakening and Kid Icarus were really fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom