• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaMarco

I don't get why Belichick is allowing himself to get bent over by the Saints, fuck. Must be another situation where Belichick just randomly got sick of a guy and now wants to get rid of him for whatever like Easely/Collins.

Hunter S.

I'll never understand why ppl walk around on Campus wearing shorts and/or Tshirts when it's snowing outside or extremely cold. Been happening all the time🤔🤔

But at the same time if I ever saw Greg doing this, I would say "man, that boy is dope".
I think people just are willing in good weather. Good combination like hoodie and gym shorts on a cold day.

MechDX

Live look in at Texans HQ:

HFMilcC.gif

Beefy

Ah so only a scrappy blue collar gym rat can be called "decent", eh? Fuckin pats fans are the worst

I don't follow NFL deeply. I just watch when the games are on, so hardly know anything about players. I wouldn't even call myself a Pats fan, I follow them just because they were the first NFL team I watched back in 2007.

cdyhybrid

I don't follow NFL deeply. I just watch when the games are on, so hardly know anything about players. I wouldn't even call myself a Pats fan, I follow them just because they were the first NFL team I watched back in 2007.
Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and savior Russell Wilson?

Tall4Life

Don't worry, we here at PatsGAF fully accept you, dont believe the lies of the seachickens and the GPODAWUND

Bread

Banned
Pats GAF is not accepting new applications currently unless you want the 32 team bundle. It costs the same and we do it every year!

Duxxy3

I remember him being solid for us when he wasn't hurt, and he played well for that Rams last year.

Bill wanted him to rehab his knee with the team and he wanted to do it on his own. Wasn't committed to football (this annoys Bill more than anything).

Fantomex

So wait. You're a Pats and Roman Reigns fan?

vrAQ7Yz.gif

JABEE

Wentz used to be a patriot?!!?!!!

The team had no affiliation with pure evil incarnate.

Wentz is too good to play for the disgusting Pats.

Even Tebow had his run-ins with the evil Patriots. He tried to redeem them only to be tossed aside like Gata's $15 prostitute.

There was no return after that. Even for a man as pure as Tim Tebow.

Gobias

Banned
i enjoy watching gaming side's heroes being proven as racists

When are Breadstream's ties to Trump going to be shown?

I'll never understand why ppl walk around on Campus wearing shorts and/or Tshirts when it's snowing outside or extremely cold. Been happening all the time🤔🤔

But at the same time if I ever saw Greg doing this, I would say "man, that boy is dope".

I don't do that but I don't own a winter coat. Or hat. Or gloves. Not even walking around campus in below 10 weather made me put on anything other than a hoody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom