• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Steelers didn't sign two time super bowl winning elite LB Hightower

Yet

So elite he can't get a deal anywhere!

Seriously though Steelers need a linebacker with range. It made no sense to sign Hightower for 10 million when Timmons at 30 still has more speed and range and they let him walk.

2 weeks and 10 hours ago

Reminder to everyone that the Switch has no browser. So when bionic starts posting more than ever 2 weeks from now, he's not "in the middle of big zelda stuff" or "taking a break from JCB", it's because he already gave up. Don't let him deceive you/get away with It!

:O

I have just received a leaked copy of Bionic's tax returns. Not only did he not purchase a Switch, but on March 3rd 2017 he spent $299.99 on a new rug.

Pretty suspicious that

1. We have never seen Bionic and Aku in the same room together
2. Bionic is known for hating samurai
And 3. Bionic was recently spotted on security camera screaming to the sky about vowing to get Jack next time

Hindl

Maybe. But it'll probably give us evidence of the JCBs gang ties that i previous broke the news on. Should help paint the picture of what we all know is going on

This is a witch hunt. Us JCBs are doing nothing wrong, we're just enjoying the constant servicing from Zelda. Lying, dishonest BlackGhost is creating FAKE news to cover the fact that he can't become a JCB. Sad!

Pretty suspicious that

1. We have never seen Bionic and Aku in the same room together
2. Bionic is known for hating samurai
And 3. Bionic was recently spotted on security camera screaming to the sky about vowing to get Jack next time

Lmao I just spit out my drink

This is a witch hunt. Us JCBs are doing nothing wrong, we're just enjoying the constant servicing from Zelda. Lying, dishonest BlackGhost is creating FAKE news to cover the fact that he can't become a JCB. Sad!

Lmao I just spit out my drink
JCB are the opposition party. Sad! Or Sick! Ppl

JABEE

I'm not sure if we are ready for the evidence of the servicing. Some things are better left in secret foreign intelligence dossiers.

What actually is servicing
giphy.gif

bionic77

Bitch please.

Do I have a Nintendo DS? What am I? Some ignorant slut who lives in Florida?

Fuck no! I am a JoyConBoy!

And do I have a Switch? What the fuck kind of question is that? I have 11 hearts in Zelda motherfuckers! I conquered some big ass shit. And as I previously said I am a motherfucking JoyConBoy! You all better start looking at what this boy did instead of trying to start some shit. This is getting embarrassing (for you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom