• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your mouth

screen-shot-2015-08-25-at-9-14-30-pm-613x370.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Getting it on PC!

I loved playing 3 on PC more after playing the first two on 360. Shame about that ending though...never been so angry at a video game in my life.

😭 LEAVE EDDIE ALONE 😭
Friend, I wish nothing but the best for Eddie.

But I am concerned that the vibrations from his footsteps may awaken the defunct fault lines in the pacific northwest, and that would be a calamity no one deserves.

Best save him for the road games (do you guys play at New England this year perchance?)

No DA Inquisition was good, plus ME 3 was amazing. It's version of horde mode the best of any game.

Maybe it's just me but most BioWare games don't do it for me. I remember playing Mass Effect 1 but after half an hour it didn't grab me and I've never played another ME game ever again. Same for DA Inquisition, tried it but it failed to keep me invested.

And I thought ME3 was hated by most people, wasn't that the general consensus?

Nah, I think the best version of Horde mode of any game is the OG horde mode-Gears of War 2

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ME3's first 98% was some of the best gaming I've ever played at the time.

Then the ending just took a hot shit all over that

I only played the Patched ending and besides the "everybody was happy at the end" contrivance I liked it except for one thing:

When the crew unveils my plaque and it just says "Commander Shepard". They couldn't be arsed to code in my first name? Worst part is my love interest Ashley, who I stayed true to over all 3 games, unveiled the plaque like it was the most beautiful thing in the universe. I sacrificed my life for you assholes, show some Goddamn respect and print my full name.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The patched ending was a lot better even though it was basically a text based "Animal House" style ending from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom