• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning

I only played the Patched ending and besides the "everybody was happy at the end" contrivance I liked it except for one thing:

When the crew unveils my plaque and it just says "Commander Shepard". They couldn't be arsed to code in my first name? Worst part is my love interest Ashley, who I stayed true to over all 3 games, unveiled the plaque like it was the most beautiful thing in the universe. I sacrificed my life for you assholes, show some Goddamn respect and print my full name.
So what you're saying is they needed to put some respeck on that name..

Fitts

So we're officially moving on from Murray. Wish him the best, but I'm excited.

That also means AP is done with Vikes.

I see Johnathan Hankins wants $8 mil a year, minimum. That is almost Snacks money. Good luck, breh.

Lol that's a hard pass.

I can't see Murray doing much behind that Vikings O-line, he only gets what's blocked for him and dances behind the line way too much. He's good at pass protection and can catch the ball out of the backfield, but overall is absolutely nothing special. Wish him the best, but every Raider fan I know didn't want him back.

Q5IcV0f.gif

Jarnet87

Bucs retained Hawley and bringing Smith back for another year. Cherilus also retired sort of. I see the Bucs plan is to keep the same line and just hope they improve?

Hindl

Why would I want to visit a third world country ruled by a dictator? I get that you can't leave yours since planes have weight limits, but normal people try to avoid those countries.

I dunno I eventually want to see Istanbul in my life. Go see the haggis Sophia and the remnants of the Roman empire and all that. Just not when they have a crazy dictator

I dunno I eventually want to see Istanbul in my life. Go see the haggis Sophia and the remnants of the Roman empire and all that. Just not when they have a crazy dictator

I would love to see Iran and other Middle Eastern countries, but simply can't right now. It's too bad, but it's the way it is right now.

Hindl

Can't wait t'll Garrett is fired, Garrett winning coach of the year was such a farce.

I didn't want to say it in-season but yeah, having pretty much your entire All-Pro OL stay healthy combined with the best RB prospect in years and a rookie QB that could make good decisions, along with Marinelli working his usual magic with nothing made his job easy. If he couldn't do anything with that then it would've been pathetic

The more I see and hear about mass effect, the worse it seems.

Hard pass. To many actual good games available.

Yeah. It's hard enough for me to finish games these days. I bought Yakuza 0, and it's okay, but I worry that it will just be too long for me to finish.

I can't be wasting my time on games that are long and Janky as fuck. That's coming from someone who really was hoping it would be good. I don't see how you jack up that hard on a 5 year Dev cycle.

Anyway, everything is going on the back burner when Persona 5 comes out. It's a guilty pleasure. I'm not into anime/waifus/jrpgs but against all odds I loved the last two games when I played them in college. Might be a year before I finish it.

Greg

Anyway, everything is going on the back burner when Persona 5 comes out. It's a guilty pleasure. I'm not into anime/waifus/jrpgs but against all odds I loved the last two games when I played them in college. Might be a year before I finish it.
whatever you say, anime fan

Hindl

Yeah. It's hard enough for me to finish games these days. I bought Yakuza 0, and it's okay, but I worry that it will just be too long for me to finish.

I can't be wasting my time on games that are long and Janky as fuck. That's coming from someone who really was hoping it would be good. I don't see how you jack up that hard on a 5 year Dev cycle.

Yup, I'm trying to wrap up BotW before Persona 5 hits. And I have Yakuza 0 and Nioh on the backburner, and eventually need to pick up Horizon. Nier Automata is something I need to pick up too. Luckily after Persona things get quiet for a bit

brentech

Currently working through Horizon, which is pretty fantastic. I've not been a fan of previous Guerrilla games at all, but this game both looks amazing and plays extremely well.

Don't think I'll find a Switch before Persona 5 comes out so that will almost certainly be next.

Hindl

who believes that fakenews anyway?
that is the worst tinfoil stuff i could imagine, lol

Really? Jerry is a huge egomaniac, I would absolutely believe he'd do that. And everything that's happened around Romo recently backs it up, this isn't what a normal GM does

Farooq

Banned
I am done with the Cowboys. This fandom was pushed onto me by my father, I did not choose it.

I don't know if I should choose a another team to follow, something appealing about remaining without a team. If I were to choose a team it would be between the Bills and the Browns.

I live in Toronto, location would make the Bills the obvious choice. However I do love the Browns FO.

Sorry Cowboys-GAF, you guys are awesome, but Jerry has mishandled firing Landry and he is mishandling the release of Romo. Both things have happened in my lifetime and I am not going to forgive that shit.

Really? Jerry is a huge egomaniac, I would absolutely believe he'd do that. And everything that's happened around Romo recently backs it up, this isn't what a normal GM does

yeah but that is not the reason, why he does not want to release tony.
it's the reason, why he maybe does not want him with the texans and especially not for free.

so cutting him and he'll move for free to the texans could be a potential worst case scenario for dallas.
the pure post just made it sound like jerry don't want to release tony right now, because dallas is NOW in the media coverage and they don't want houston right now in the media coverage because, they got romo
media coverage when the season is on, and tony is doing very well with the texans, while dallas drops down to 8-8 again would be bad for the cowboys obviously. and again: especially, if you give him away for free.
so giving him away for free potentially harms you and just benefits another team. and i totally get, why you don't want to do that. i said the same

as i said. after listening to the podcast, it was clear what he meant and yes, it makes sense

tl:dr
headlines are never good to get an understanding of anything!

I am done with the Cowboys. This fandom was pushed onto me by my father, I did not choose it.

I don't know if I should choose a another team to follow, something appealing about remaining without a team. If I were to choose a team it would be between the Bills and the Browns.

I live in Toronto, location would make the Bills the obvious choice. However I do love the Browns FO.

Sorry Cowboys-GAF, you guys are awesome, but Jerry has mishandled firing Landry and he is mishandling the release of Romo. Both things have happened in my lifetime and I am not going to forgive that shit.

Come to Eagles gaf we can hate on howie and dougie together.

Jarnet87

You don't chose the life of hardship that a Browns or Bills fans endure later in life, you are born into it or pick a team like that naively as a youth.

we can offer you a competitive spot ahead of floy in Browns Gaf rankings, very appealing.

MechDX

What. A. Dick.

This idea Florio has is almmost th3 same exact one i posted a few days ago. Dallas is pushing Romo towards Denver but that isnt Tonys first choice. Problem is Elway wont play along.

Also how Florio ooonts out: what if during the off season work outs Romo pops an achilles running on a treadmill? They then have to pay his full contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom