• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
Come to Eagles gaf we can hate on howie and dougie together.

I would love to join, but I am adhering to the "do right" rule.

You don't chose the life of hardship that a Browns or Bills fans endure later in life, you are born into it or pick a team like that naively as a youth.

That makes sense.

we can offer you a competitive spot ahead of floy in Browns Gaf rankings, very appealing.

That is not fair to Floy. I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans, sure I am flattered maybe even a little curious.

MechDX

Farooq you know what the right thing is. When Antonio finally gets his freedom you follow him down I45 to Houston and hope he stays healthy enough to stick it to Jerruh

Duxxy3

No organization would ever be stupid enough to send a second round pick and a quarterback to a team for nothing in return.

ff1.png

Bread

Banned
Reiss on ESPN said:
What is it about the 26-year-old Gilmore, who is married with two children, that gave the Patriots more comfort in investing so big in him when compared to the 27-year-old Butler, who is single?

When you bring a player on to your team, you get everything that comes with him — on and off the field.
the fuck u tryna say bruh

MechDX

How many free agents did they sign with all that extra cap space?

Free agency is not over, overpriced players are just gone. Though I dont see how that is relevant. I joke about them not signing anyone but its just that: a joke. They will find value in the later free agent waves like most teams do. They swung big on day one of FA last year and it didnt work so well. Look at the Jags for a prime example

They made a swing for a QB, they missed and rectified the situation. Of course the narrative will be "lol Texans" but at least they finally attempted something.

Bread

Banned
holy fuck the big box is back?!?!!?!?

they wait until i start watching my diet to bring back the GOAT fast food meal, god DAMMIT.

Free agency is not over, overpriced players are just gone. Though I dont see how that is relevant. I joke about them not signing anyone but its just that: a joke. They will find value in the later free agent waves like most teams do. They swung big on day one of FA last year and it didnt work so well. Look at the Jags for a prime example

They made a swing for a QB, they missed and rectified the situation. Of course the narrative will be "lol Texans" but at least they finally attempted something.

Why does it matter that they freed by cap space then if they have no intention of spending it.

Google the good eats fried chicken recipe. Alton Brown done did it.

Not a lot of work and Jesus Christ the chicken you get. It's Zelda tier quality.

The Serious Eats southern fried chicken is Zelda tier too. I like to fry pickles in the leftover batter. It's just a shame fried stuff is so unhealthy.

Hindl

Google the good eats fried chicken recipe. Alton Brown done did it.

Not a lot of work and Jesus Christ the chicken you get. It's Zelda tier quality.

Oh I've made it before it's fantastic. But that's still a lot of prep and cleaning up compared to finding a Popeye's and paying $5

I haven' had popeyes in forever.

But why not just have Raising Cane's instead?

Also good but that deal is amazing and Raising Cane's is kinda expensive. Granted, Popeye's is normally that price too, but that's why the $5 box is so good

bionic77

Oh I've made it before it's fantastic. But that's still a lot of prep and cleaning up compared to finding a Popeye's and paying $5

Also good but that deal is amazing and Raising Cane's is kinda expensive. Granted, Popeye's is normally that price too, but that's why the $5 box is so good
Fuck it. We having fried chicken this weekend!

I can start the 3rd dungeon in Zelda and now I am getting a little sad. I am putting it off though because I don't want to end.

:(

Who says they dont?

You listed freeing up cap space as a benefit to this terrible trade. The Texans now have over $30m in cap space. There is 0 chance they spend enough money that they will even use the extra cap space that trading Brock got them. It is a total non-factor.

MechDX

You listed freeing up cap space as a benefit to this terrible trade. The Texans now have over $30m in cap space. There is 0 chance they spend enough money that they will even use the extra cap space that trading Brock got them. It is a total non-factor.

They have to do a Hopkins extension
They will sign a vet QB, Romo or someone else
Need to fill out the roster

They will spend the money. Dont you have a Foles press conference to watch?

tmdorsey

Fuck it. We having fried chicken this weekend!

I can start the 3rd dungeon in Zelda and now I am getting a little strong. I am putting it off though because I don't want to end.

:(

I'm still very early it seems. Only one Divine Beast done
Ruto
, 6 hearts, 1 and a half stamina wheels, 18 Shrines done. Been doing side quests and exploring. I still only have 4 sections of the map filled in. Game is just so massive. I love it though!

EDIT: We got Poe?

That's good I guess. Still fuck football and Trumpers!

bionic77

Amazing how people get hyped over basic food like fried chicken.
Ain't basic if you do it right.

I am sure the Trumps will ban "ethnic" food in the next few years anyways.

You are so lucky. Your team won the SB and the country. You will soon get your dream of everyone being forced to eat white ass bread for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom