• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends, I need to stop posting in the Dutch general election thread before I get banned for saying something too inflammatory.

Some people are just really pissing me the fuck off.

Farooq

Banned
Remember when Farooq talked about having sex with himself? Yall take that L trying to get him to join your team. I'm Trumping him the hell away from RAMS gaf. Persona Non Grata. I'm building this wall.

(Farooq trying to jump the Rams Gaf wall)
ZOLA_JUMP_LANDSCAPE_detail_em.jpg

To escape the Nazis. Why is that part always left out?

Did you ever notice how people post weird shit and then don't come back?

The key is to say it and then linger. You come back to work the next day like Larry David as if nothing happened.

I can't quit NFL-GAF, I tried once.

491669f86bc14edf0e28b311408a8aeb.jpg

I think he's definitely the best corner in the draft, especially since Jones went down. And a press man corner is exactly what the Eagles need. I've been looking at Conley lately and he looks great, but dude just doesn't use his hands enough at the LOS. If he learns to start jamming receivers I'd like him too. But Conley, Wilson, Tabor, all feel like reaches at 14. Humphrey has the Saban shuffle so that's a no. Lattimore is the only one I think would be good there, and I'm not too concerned about the injury history. I think he's going top 10
I agree with on your thoughts on Gareon.. of the three top CBs we've had (Marshon Lattimore, Gareon Conley, and Eli Apple from last year) I felt Gareon was the best of three all around personally. He doesn't use his hands, but he's a bit more durable than Lattimore.

The ones you name I do agree with in regards being reaches per se in the top 15. They are still firsts to high seconds, but other positions with fewer top players should go in the draft before them..

Hindl

I agree with on your thoughts on Gareon.. of the three top CBs we've had (Marshon Lattimore, Gareon Conley, and Eli Apple from last year) I felt Gareon was the best of three all around personally. He doesn't use his hands, but he's a bit more durable than Lattimore.

The ones you name I do agree with in regards being reaches per se in the top 15. They are still firsts to high seconds, but other positions with fewer top players should go in the draft before them..

I think if Conley was good at jamming receivers he'd be getting the same hype Jalen Ramsey was getting last year. He's excellent in man coverage, can run stride for stride with receivers, can play off the LOS just fine, has really solid technique, and is athletic as hell. But he just hates using his hands. And like you said he's more durable than Lattimore. If he learns how to use his hands he could become a Pro Bowl level CB

bionic77

Friends, I need to stop posting in the Dutch general election thread before I get banned for saying something too inflammatory.

Some people are just really pissing me the fuck off.
This is what the JCBs felt after the American election.

Your only two options are drugs or the Nintendo Switch lifestyle.

bionic77

:lol

Watching this Mass Effect lets play on Giant Bomb and this game is horrible.

It is horrible voice acting and endless cutscenes for the first 10 minutes.

Its going to be hard to go back to non-Zelda gaming. This shit looks so jank!

*Summons Angry Sean Spicer

I've heard that if you hold a candle and say his name in a mirror 3 times, he will appear next to you and try to justify all your shitty remarks.

This is what the JCBs felt after the American election.

Your only two options are drugs or the Nintendo Switch lifestyle.

Honestly, I was watching a video on the Switch and I warmed up to the console. I liked how skinny the little screen looked and possibly playing Skyrim on a handheld would be sweet.

Fantomex

It's like going from Dan Marino to Jay Fiedler. Absolutely attrocious.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm really not very creative in "fucking around" aspects of games without some benefit or direction. That's probably why once I beat a GTA game I'm pretty much done with it but others will keep playing for years and years. Other games like Just Cause where fuckery is a selling point might also be kinda lost on me.

Minecraft and Terraria are kinda boring for me too. Once I get done building my square shaped house I'm kinda over it.

Fitts

Reggie understands the defense is awful, right?

Ha I'm sure he does. Hoping we focus on Zach Brown now and I'd like to see us retain Riley. Would've liked Hankins, but he's asking for stupid money. Then go all D in draft save for finding a Murray replacement. (Conner?)

BioWare hasn't made a good game since Knights of the Old Republic.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago

The #Raiders and TE Jared Cook agreed to terms on a 2-year deal worth up to $12.2M, source said. The first year is fully guaranteed.

More info on Cook's deal:

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl 2m2 minutes ago
Jared Cook's first year compensation of $5m (base salary, roster bonus) is fully guaranteed, source said.

Josina Anderson‏Verified account @JosinaAnderson 2m2 minutes ago
Source: TE Jared Cook's #Raiders deal "just (has an) injury guarantee in year 2." Effectively a 1-year deal with #Oakland option for 2nd yr.

I think if Conley was good at jamming receivers he'd be getting the same hype Jalen Ramsey was getting last year. He's excellent in man coverage, can run stride for stride with receivers, can play off the LOS just fine, has really solid technique, and is athletic as hell. But he just hates using his hands. And like you said he's more durable than Lattimore. If he learns how to use his hands he could become a Pro Bowl level CB
Agree wholeheartedly..

But enough about them.. let's talk about our lord and savior Malik Hooker Hindl..

Horizon Zero Dawn and Zelda are keeping me busy, hope I finish both before Persona 5 drops (never played a Persona game before but it looks cool and I've heard you don't have to play previous Persona games because each game is it's own self-contained story/universe).

smh I can't believe Manish Mehta really posted that Mo Wilkerson article
One eyewitness simply said Wilkerson was “looking absolutely terrible.” When I pointed out that the defensive lineman has never been mistaken for Jack LaLanne, the person texted: “LOL He’s always looked terribly out of shape?”
One scout texted me a picture of a Goodyear blimp with an accompanying: “Sloppy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom