• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning

I am not worried about the Switch surviving.

I personally want to survive long enough to enjoy the servicing and Zeldas offered by this masterpiece of a system.

Do me a favor and tell the Trumps to just chill for 2 months so the JoyConBoyz can rise and do our thing.
1) it's not that great
2) you know you'll never finish it.
3) we'll be lucky to make it a month

Ccu2Rqi.gif
Holy shit..

RBH

Now this has the potential to kill the Raiders to Vegas:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-doubt-goldman-sachs-re-evaluates-involvement

One of two things at play here (if true):

1) Adelson is shutting this down and is using Goldman Sachs to kill it (he has MAJOR pull with Goldman Sachs)
2) Goldman Sachs is looking for a better deal now that they have leverage as the only option

Pretty crazy.

I always wanted the Raiders to stay in Oakland. Even though it's still unlikely, I hope this motivates the Raiders and the city of Oakland to somehow work something out for the long-term.

Duxxy3

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-doubt-goldman-sachs-re-evaluates-involvement

1) Adelson is shutting this down and is using Goldman Sachs to kill it (he has MAJOR pull with Goldman Sachs)
2) Goldman Sachs is looking for a better deal now that they have leverage as the only option

Good.

The Cowboys belong in Dallas. The Packers belong in Green Bay. The Steelers belong in Pittsburgh. The Raiders belong in Oakland.

Okay, so I have to ask. Is York trying to make the 49ers the most irrelevant team of the NFL? Is he upset that the lowly Browns hold that title and decided it should be his? I mean, wtf is that guy thinking? I've been trying to find a reason to his madness, and for the life of me cannot come up with one.

Duxxy3

Okay, so I have to ask. Is York trying to make the 49ers the most irrelevant team of the NFL? Is he upset that the lowly Browns hold that title and decided it should be his? I mean, wtf is that guy thinking? I've been trying to find a reason to his madness, and for the life of me cannot come up with one.

Nobody wants to go the niners right now. They've cleared house how many times in the past 5 years? It's the most unstable place to work in the NFL. Even the Browns are more attractive right now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good.

The Cowboys belong in Dallas. The Packers belong in Green Bay. The Steelers belong in Pittsburgh. The Raiders belong in Oakland.

Well the Bay Area anyway

I'm still scratching my head that the Raiders didn't do a stadium deal with the Niners

Nobody wants to go the niners right now. They've cleared house how many times in the past 5 years? It's the most unstable place to work in the NFL. Even the Browns are more attractive right now.

That's what I don't understand, does he not realize that he is only making things worse? It's obvious to so many other people that I just don't understand his thought process. He has a good coach in Harb, trades him in for a failed Ukrainian drug lord, trades him in for a competent coach in Kelly, then fires him after a single season when he has nothing to work with. It's as if they guy is actively trying to make things worse every season.

BigAT

That's what I don't understand, does he not realize that he is only making things worse? It's obvious to so many other people that I just don't understand his thought process. He has a good coach in Harb, trades him in for a failed Ukrainian drug lord, trades him in for a competent coach in Kelly, then fires him after a single season when he has nothing to work with. It's as if they guy is actively trying to make things worse every season.

Have you guys never seen the seminal classic Major League? It's obvious what he's doing, he's trying to trigger the escape clause in their contract so he can move the team to Miami.

Tomsula was his Lou Brown.

Slo

Just got this emailed to my UIUC email address. Lovie must know that I can still go.

The Fighting Illini football program and head coach Lovie Smith are looking for UI students interested in trying out and earning a spot on the team.

For more information, email IllinoisFB********@Illinois.edu.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pretty crazy.

I always wanted the Raiders to stay in Oakland. Even though it's still unlikely, I hope this motivates the Raiders and the city of Oakland to somehow work something out for the long-term.

The Raiders could always play in the $1 Billion stadium they built just 40 miles south in Santa Clara.

Dean Spanos screwed it up for the rest of the owners. Which is good IMO, the NFL does not want to be known as a league that just moves franchises on a whim.

When NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell decided, however, that the relocation vote would be taken by secret ballot, the well-liked Spanos’ brotherly support suddenly flipped.

http://deadspin.com/san-diego-chargers-fans-got-fucked-to-the-last-1791333364

Hunter S.

Good, keep them in Oakland.

I've applied for a position at a Private Equity fund for after my Master ! Wish me luck friends!
Best of luck and determination to you.

Jarnet87

Dear Steelers,

the Bucs will gladly give you the 19th pick for Antonio Brown. Our last couple picks in the 15-20 range

Aqib Talib
Josh Freeman
Adrian Clayborn

MechDX

JJ finally came public about his relationship:

C3gY6OCWAAEZzpm.jpg:large

Kealia Ohai, soccer player for the Houston Dash and sister in law to ILB Brian Cushing.
Scooter is heart broken.

My brother has his Masters in Finance, BS in Managerial Economics, BS in East Asian Studies, and speaks fluent Mandarin. It didn't save him from working 15 hour days 6 days a week for ~8 years before he started to make it big.

Are you prepared?

Born ready,

It has been an accepted reality for as long as I aspired to do this, so I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be (which probably isn't much). I did actually discuss with Bae that she needs to be prepared to never see me again after I graduate for at least 5 years, so that's something).

Greg

Born ready,

It has been an accepted reality for as long as I aspired to do this, so I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be (which probably isn't much). I did actually discuss with Bae that she needs to be prepared to never see me again after I graduate for at least 5 years, so that's something).
I'll harass you on Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom