• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelson sounded like he wanted to haul ass out of the deal ASAP.

Sounds like Mark Davis used his connections and money to get a deal in place and then tried to cut him out when he thought that he didnt need him any more. Gonna be funny to see the deal that he gets from Oakland now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He's older than Brock. The Lions went 2-2 versus the AFC South, losing to the two teams over .500. They would have to play against teams over .500 in the playoffs. Remind how they did against .500 teams this year?

The Lions going 2-2 against the AFC South does not mean the AFC South isn't the Junior Varsity of the NFL.

Sure we lost against the Texans on the Road and somehow lost to the Titans at home but 8 times out of 10 we win those games. We finished a respectable 9-7 with an injured starting QB to finish out our last 5 games. If Stafford is healthy who knows how the season goes.

Regardless of whether you consider the AFC South a good conference or not, the Detroit Lions are in a better position than 25 of the 32 NFL franchises going forward because Matthew Stafford is an elite young QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sounds like Mark Davis used his connections and money to get a deal in place and then tried to cut him out when he thought that he didnt need him any more. Gonna be funny to see the deal that he gets from Oakland now.

The "deal" is going to be half a donut and a "Buy 1 Entree Get 1 Free" coupon to P.F. Changs.

this_guy

The Lions going 2-2 against the AFC South does not mean the AFC South isn't the Junior Varsity of the NFL.

Sure we lost against the Texans on the Road and somehow lost to the Titans at home but 8 times out of 10 we win those games. We finished a respectable 9-7 with an injured starting QB to finish out our last 5 games. If Stafford is healthy who knows how the season goes.

Regardless of whether you consider the AFC South a good conference or not, the Detroit Lions are in a better position than 25 of the 32 NFL franchises going forward because Matthew Stafford is an elite young QB.

#alternativefacts

AFC South isn't great, but neither are the Lions. You are what your record says you are. Texans were without their best player pretty much all season. In fact, lots of teams have injuries.

The NFL: where three teams can be in talks to move, and three years later the only one that doesn't is the one that most wanted to leave.

Welcome to the shame circle RaidersGAF. Regardless of team record, it looks very much like you're going to be here for a long long while.

RBH

At this point, Mark Davis has to seriously start thinking about sharing Levi's stadium with the 49ers in Santa Clara, right?

I mean, they even have an extra locker room there in Levi's stadium that's just sitting there, as it was specifically built in case the Raiders decided to move in.

Fox318

So my friend just found out she probably can't travel for her honeymoon because of Trumps BS travel ban and she broke down crying.

This is the worst

I'm so sorry.

She should share her story.

I've heard so many idiots blindly defending the ban.

It just makes me angry at the voting public and every fucking politician in DC including the democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom