• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
the fort must be preserved

Is it a fort?

Or a prison?

sp6MkmA.png

Did the super bowl thread have to be in OT?

You want even more Trumpers invading the fort? No thanks.

I'm so sorry.

She should share her story.

I've heard so many idiots blindly defending the ban.

It just makes me angry at the voting public and every fucking politician in DC including the democrats.

They'll just shrug it off as a small price to pay for safety. It's just a minor inconvenience after all.

As opposed to something truly heinous like a BLM protest shutting down a block for an afternoon, which will undoubtedly result in countless deaths when ambulances are unable to get to emergencies in time.

I'm so sorry.

She should share her story.

I've heard so many idiots blindly defending the ban.

It just makes me angry at the voting public and every fucking politician in DC including the democrats.

it's infuriating, even with almost no time to myself I'm going to try to be more politically active.

You know what we need? A wall

.....god damn it

If worst comes to worst we can start operation BnP (I'm not going to say what those letter signify, a few fellow animus should be able to guess (don't say it, I don't want anyone googling it!) and understand the danger of this last resort), it is the ultimate final choice that will destroy us and NFL-GAF forever but at least we won't be tainted by Pat fans....though tainted in other ways.

Fox318

You want even more Trumpers invading the fort? No thanks.

They'll just shrug it off as a small price to pay for safety. It's just a minor inconvenience after all.

As opposed to something truly heinous like a BLM protest shutting down a block for an afternoon, which will undoubtedly result in countless deaths when ambulances are unable to get to emergencies in time.

I've heard everything and its so frustrating.

I almost lost my father to a terrorist attack. I want to fucking destroy those would attack this and the freedoms of religion, sexual orientation, expression, and beliefs as much as the next american but this does nothing.

This is to feed into the physical safety of making the dim witted feel safer. By removing those who are different from them because that will fix our problems. A wall, a camp, a prison.

All designed to ease people into thinking a problem has been fixed when it hasn't and because they have no empathy or have no relations to those who are different.

It won't stop with Muslims, they will go down the list until they can recreate leave it to beaver without realizing that those times were never great to begin with.

If worst comes to worst we can start operation BnP (I'm not going to say what those letter signify, a few fellow animus should be able to guess (don't say it, I don't want anyone googling it!) and understand the danger of this last resort), it is the ultimate final choice that will destroy us and NFL-GAF forever but at least we won't be tainted by Pat fans....though tainted in other ways.
Whatever brings death quicker

You have my blessing to fill the Super Bowl thread with your perverted cartoon nonsense as long as you promise you and your animu pals will drown out the Trump lifelongs.

I almost lost my father to a terrorist attack. I want to fucking destroy those would attack this and the freedoms of religion, sexual orientation, expression, and beliefs as much as the next american but this does nothing.

This is to feed into the physical safety of making the dim witted feel safer. By removing those who are different from them because that will fix our problems. A wall, a camp, a prison.

All designed to ease people into thinking a problem has been fixed when it hasn't and because they have no empathy or have no relations to those who are different.

It won't stop with Muslims, they will go down the list until they can recreate leave it to beaver without realizing that those times were never great to begin with.

It's amazing, isn't it? After a decade and a half of Islamophobic fear-mongering, it turns out that the people who really "hate America because of our freedom" are actually half of the US population.

This has been a resounding win for Bin Laden.

You shouldn't be surprised. This is what a lot of Americans wanted. They want minorities to go away. The majority of white people who voted voted for trump. America was never welcoming to immigrants or refugees.

Line_HTX

You have my blessing to fill the Super Bowl thread with your perverted cartoon nonsense as long as you promise you and your animu pals will drown out the Trump lifelongs.

Listen, I try to stay on topic by talking stuff related to the spectacle during the week because there's a ton of stuff here in Downtown Houston. I can't help it if those tupoy lifelongs are derailing it.

Not khorosho at all.

Fox318

You shouldn't be surprised. This is what a lot of Americans wanted. They want minorities to go away. The majority of white people who voted voted for trump. America was never welcoming to immigrants or refugees.

I was never surprised.

I'm a straight white male democrat and I'm the only one I've met in what feels like 5 years now.

Meanwhile you talk with all of these white people and unless they are watching Fox 24/7 on the issues they are democrats. But their disgust in government big and small feeds into the Trump narrative and the Trump cult of personality.

Hindl

I was never surprised.

I'm a straight white male democrat and I'm the only one I've met in what feels like 5 years now.

Meanwhile you talk with all of these white people and unless they are watching Fox 24/7 on the issues they are democrats. But their disgust in government big and small feeds into the Trump narrative and the Trump cult of personality.

This was the biggest success of the last 20 years of the GOP agenda. They managed to make their base only trust them and their news sources, which is bad enough. But what's worse is they've managed to make a ton of people in the middle just become disillusioned with politics and the government in general. They think whoever's in charge it's always the same, and don't bother to do anything

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Oh god

Surely we have alternative choices

Tell me there's another plan

Bread

Banned
my brand of trolling was more fun for everyone involved, i blame all of you insular fucks for the state of the super bowl thread!

Hindl

With how things are going in the SB thread there's gonna be a purge of regulars soon. We're in the dying days of NFL-Gaf

With how things are going in the SB thread there's gonna be a purge of regulars soon. We're in the dying days of NFL-Gaf
I'm gonna be that guy here. Haven't looked at the thread but if any of you get banned it's your fault. You knew what you were doing.

Why does anyone fuck with Tom Brady? I'm a Boston man myself but dude seems incredibly shady.

I have a picture here which makes me not like him:

And I have a quote here:

Thanks in advance.

You seem too sensible to be from Boston.

We had a good run, it's time for NFL-GAF to die. At least we can go out with our honour intact, fighting Trump and the Patriots.

Don't worry though, we will all find each other on the other side and be reunited in the Sea of Thieves OT.

JABEE

I don't think I told any tales out of school by posting that link. I am posting about the game and I respect the fans of different teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom