• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard today on the radio that he told the cards he doesn't want to play for them next year. I wonder what other team could want him?

He's gotta be retiring then. He's cooked. It's either a dead arm, the yips or both.

That said, who knows maybe the Broncos are stupid enough to back a dump truck full of cash to get him.

Hunter S.

He's gotta be retiring then. He's cooked. It's either a dead arm, the yips or both.

That said, who knows maybe the Broncos are stupid enough to back a dump truck full of cash to get him.

I doubt it. Seimian was not too bad for a rookie with one year training. He also was behind a horrible O line and had no run game to help him. Paxton was a rookie green from college. Romo is the only Old I see worth the Broncos money.

MechDX

I doubt it. Seimian was not too bad for a rookie with one year training. He also was behind a horrible O line and had no run game to help him. Paxton was a rookie green from college. Romo is the only Old I see worth the Broncos money.

Semen was terrible. He wasn't the of the worst because Osweiler was

Man I wish I was in that bar with chip. We could have spent the night talking about how much we both hate Howie.

I hate him more even then chip does

Dre3001

Ok maybe im late but are the Raiders no longer moving to Las Vegas?

I heard today that several people backed out of the deal with Mark Davis essentially killing the move.

Can someone explain what happened? And if so does that mean Raiders are stuck in Oakland or moving to SD?

Ok maybe im late but are the Raiders no longer moving to Las Vegas?

I heard today that several people backed out of the deal with Mark Davis essentially killing the move.

Can someone explain what happened? And if so does that mean Raiders are stuck in Oakland or moving to SD?
The NFL won't approve Sheldon alderson to be part of the deal and Davis can't find anyone else. Most likely gonna share the 9ers stadium.

Gata and Bread are currently #1 and #2 in most post in this thread.

Hm....

I guess they just really miss watching their teams the Jags and Chargers play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom