• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The NFL won't approve Sheldon alderson to be part of the deal and Davis can't find anyone else. Most likely gonna share the 9ers stadium.

Like they should've fucking done in the first place?

Stadiums are usually just a form of billionaire welfare so it's hard to hate a sensible move like that.

bionic77

Until that EO comes flying in at the last minute banning all Japanese products
If President of the New England Patriots pulls this shit I am going to camp out on the motherfucking White House lawn.

Not my President! Fuck Football!

JoyConBoyz ain't nothing to fuck with!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just had a Chicken Kebab plate. I usually go to this Lebanese place but last week I wanted to try something new. It's seriously the 4th time I've eaten there in the last 8 days. This place is Afghani and the Kebab is Chicken over rice but they put some spices that gives it a different but delicious taste.

They give you two different sauces, one that looks like ranch and another that looks like salsa and has the same texture. I'm going to ask them next time what it is but damn is it good.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just had a Chicken Kebab plate. I usually go to this Lebanese place but last week I wanted to try something new. It's seriously the 4th time I've eaten there in the last 8 days. This place is Afghani and the Kebab is Chicken over rice but they put some spices that gives it a different but delicious taste.

They give you two different sauces, one that looks like ranch and another that looks like salsa and has the same texture. I'm going to ask them next time what it is but damn is it good.

Not gonna lie, the biggest cuisine I miss from Houston is being able to get a nice Doner Kebab or some kickass Gyros

There's not shit out here in the suburbs for Mediterranean food. But boy howdy do we have like a million shitty pizza places.

Hindl

There's some pretty good Mediterranean food here but it's all downtown. The one saving grace is that a Chicken and Rice food truck opened a brick and mortar location near me

Beach

In LA area? what's the place called?

Re: In N Out, I'm trying to take my lactose diet more seriously and I've come to the realization that an In N Out burger without cheese kind of sucks.

Like they should've fucking done in the first place?

Stadiums are usually just a form of billionaire welfare so it's hard to hate a sensible move like that.
I don't blame Davis for trying to get a huge deal, but he was a fool thinking that there would be a line of people willing to hand hm $650m. He badly overplayed his hand.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't blame Davis for trying to get a huge deal, but he was a fool thinking that there would be a line of people willing to hand hm $650m. He badly overplayed his hand.

I kinda get that he wanted his own arena and all that. I don't think the Giants are diminished by having to share their stadium with Jersey/B though.

But yeah there's not a lot of people willing to move that kind of cash without a significant ownership stake in the franchise also.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In LA area? what's the place called?

Re: In N Out, I'm trying to take my lactose diet more seriously and I've come to the realization that an In N Out burger without cheese kind of sucks.

It's in Murrieta/Temecula. I haven't had In N Out in a while

Not gonna lie, the biggest cuisine I miss from Houston is being able to get a nice Doner Kebab or some kickass Gyros

There's not shit out here in the suburbs for Mediterranean food. But boy howdy do we have like a million shitty pizza places.

Detroit has Coney Island, Coney Island and more Coney Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom