• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Nickelback

Gwar

GWAR.jpg

dionysus

Yaldog
Will the Falcons accept a Saints fan on the bandwagon temporarily? Falcons are the team of destiny, they look a lot like the 09 Saints. Unstoppable offense, opportunistic defense that gives up yards and points. SEC SEC errrr NFCS NFCS NFCS!

I always believed in you Matty Ice.
Always = week 14 or whenever the Saints were officially out of it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Will the Falcons accept a Saints fan on the bandwagon temporarily? Falcons are the team of destiny, they look a lot like the 09 Saints. Unstoppable offense, opportunistic defense that gives up yards and points. SEC SEC errrr NFCS NFCS NFCS!

I always believed in you Matty Ice.
Always = week 14 or whenever the Saints were officially out of it.

Smells like a jinx

This has to be the worst Super Bowl for NFC South fans though. Some will even cheer for the Pats I imagine

dutch if the pats lose you will be to blame and i'm not sure we will be able to welcome you back :/

So you're saying that he'd be....banned from coming back? smh Trumpiots fans

Dutch it's cool, you can come join the JoyConBoyz. We welcome everyone from all backgrounds as long as they check their Trump support at the door!

Pepiope

So much for keeping Connor around because he is such a good guy. Eagles gonna free up all this money so that howie can spend the most and win the offseason again, and then go 7-9. Cant wait!
There was a report saying he'd take a pay cut, but not a big one. Tough decision.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I had to google durian. 'Scientists examine what chemicals make the Asian fruit smell like "turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock."'

gotor pls

Milchjon

Thanks Dutch for the peer pressure.

I guess I am auctioning off my (temporary) support to the team of the gaffer presenting me with the bestest kitten gif.

*No Seahawks, Steelers, Packers, Eagles, Giants etc.

Bread's trying to deport Gata back to the Jags
I am in favor of gata going back to his Jags, so that is good.

i'll deport gata and sentence you to life in vegas

This is the worst threat in human history. You have gone to far this time.

bread is the reason we need another wall. only this one around Massachusetts

But he has already escaped to SD. We need a wall around the deig.

Pepiope

I guess I am auctioning off my (temporary) support to the team of the gaffer presenting me with the bestest kitten gif.

The Eagles would be the best team you ever cheered for.

nleN0vh.gif

Bread

Banned
Breadstream reports that people leaving PatsGAF will have their passports revoked, according to sources in the Kraft Administration.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Look at this bum ass goalie:

haC52s0.gif

Didn't close on the ball ahead of the attacker, and super late reflexes on the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom