• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

C2y5nOSXgAE30Aa.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/826565294034415616

Duxxy3

"When Myra died, Melania and Donald came up to the funeral in our synagogue, then they came for memorial week to visit with me," Kraft told the Daily News. "Then he called me once a week for the whole year, the most depressing year of my life when I was down and out. He called me every week to see how I was doing, invited me to things, tried to lift my spirits. He was one of five or six people that were like that. I remember that."

http://www.businessinsider.com/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-loyal-to-donald-trump-2017-1

I can sort of see why Kraft has been loyal to Trump, even though Kraft is a democrat. You remember the people that were there for you when things were at their worst.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
"We've seen high quality football on Thursday nights."

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif

He's stated this before, so it's no surprise:

http://deadspin.com/roger-goodell-insists-that-thursday-games-are-not-ass-1791626386

Cowherd said he was not sold that the games on short rest were necessarily worse, citing fewer penalties and higher completion percentages to combat the “media narrative.” These two specific categories wouldn’t account for running backs, who absorb more hits and tackles on offense, and it ignores that the quality of the games can be seen by actually watching the games, but okay—apparently Cowherd enjoys the Thursday-edition Los Angeles Rams without gritting his teeth, because he said, “We do think the games are pretty darn good.” Goodell agreed.

“We’re more than just optics here,” Goodell said. “We’re into facts. So, go to the same statistics, because you’re right about the quality of the games on Thursday night. There are actually less penalties, less turnovers—almost by every barometer, the quality of the game is better on Thursday night.”

Goodell admitted that not every game would be competitive, and maintained that there was no increased risk of injury for players in Thursday games.

#ThursdayNightQuality

JABEE

The best cat is Kave, but then you would have to be a Browns fan. It's all the shame of being a Pats fan without any of that dirty, ill-gotten success.

Bread

Banned
Then you implore them to do the right thing when they're at their worst.
And when they don't listen? I can't speak for Kraft but I know that I'm not shutting friends and family who voted for Trump out of my life, and it's pretty unreasonable to expect someone to.

Milchjon

I think I have a good group a friends considering nobody I know voted for him.

Chris has no friends, confirmed

(I'm friendly with someone who voted for him. Fucker is profiting off a lack of immigration/work/trade restrictions - yet votes for someone who preaches the opposite.

Can't send him home tho, he's providing us with some of the best beer to ever hit Germany)

Greg

Chris has no friends, confirmed

(I'm friendly with someone who voted for him. Fucker is profiting off a lack of immigration/work/trade restrictions - yet votes for someone who preaches the opposite.

Can't send him home tho, he's providing us with some of the best beer to ever hit Germany)
will you become a Packers fan if I provide you with good beer?

bionic77

I think I have a good group of friends considering nobody I know voted for him.
I have never given a shit about politics the way I did for this election. Never cared who you voted for as long as you were not a racist or ignorant piece of garbage. Not this time.

It is hard for me to not be angry at anyone I know that openly supported or even voted for Trump.

Maybe I am being an ass but I was and continue to be so angry. Dropped a few Trump supporters and hardcore R's from Facebook the second they celebrated the election.

I have never given a shit about politics the way I did for this election. Never cared who you voted for as long as you were not a racist or ignorant piece of garbage. Not this time.

It is hard for me to not be angry at anyone I know that openly supported or even voted for Trump.

Maybe I am being an ass but I was and continue to be so angry. Dropped a few Trump supporters and hardcore R's from Facebook the second they celebrated the election.

I wonder if they are still celebrating now that we have an idea how truly terrible it is going to be.

Line_HTX

Listening to former Bucs center Randy Grimes and how he struggled with addiction after retiring is pretty messed up. Glad he's doing it with his intiative to help other former players not suffer in silence.

Tom Penny

Patriots backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo has said this week that he’s giving no thought to where he might play next year. But perhaps he should start thinking about Cleveland.

Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Browns will try to trade for Garoppolo.

hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom