• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben-Roethlisberger-@StephMcMahon.jpg

Braun Strowman can learn a lot from these 2 Legends..

When it comes to Cleveland media I have to see the exact context of what was said. If not I assume they're guessing, and it's now become a headline.

Also

I would also like to announce that I'm switching teams from the Cleveland Clowns to the Cleveland Brown. The Cleveland Brown coaches are 1-0 in 2017 thanks to the senior bowl. Fuck yeah, this is dope.

Chris has no friends, confirmed

(I'm friendly with someone who voted for him. Fucker is profiting off a lack of immigration/work/trade restrictions - yet votes for someone who preaches the opposite.

Can't send him home tho, he's providing us with some of the best beer to ever hit Germany)

I have some friends :(

I have never given a shit about politics the way I did for this election. Never cared who you voted for as long as you were not a racist or ignorant piece of garbage. Not this time.

It is hard for me to not be angry at anyone I know that openly supported or even voted for Trump.

Maybe I am being an ass but I was and continue to be so angry. Dropped a few Trump supporters and hardcore R's from Facebook the second they celebrated the election.

I have very liberal/left wing friends most were (or still are) in love with Bernie or were voting green party. I mean I do know people that probably voted for Trump, mostly old friends from high school but i don't socialize with them at all. I don't even have them as friends on any social media sites.

Y'all know I love my khaleesi Mary Kay but if this is her own scoop it's probably super wrong.
I think a big part of it is that sometimes sites like Roto or PFT will take a opinion or guess and run it like it's insider info. Half the headlines are literally just guesses by teams beat writers
Clean your fingernails
First thing I thought lol, I just didn't want to say it....

Saw a wine red Camaro with Falcons NFC Champions flags in all the windows.

Damn near threw up in my mouth

This is the worst thing that has happened in the history of the world.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions could have even more cap space than originally projected

HOUSTON -- It could take an NFL-record deal for the Detroit Lions to ink Matthew Stafford to an extension, but it appears they'll have even more money than anticipated to make it happen.

The salary cap has risen $10-12 million each of the last three off seasons, and initial projections expected the same for 2017. But commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday at the Super Bowl that it could actually rise by as much as $15 million.

That ranks 15th in the league.

The Lions could clear additional space by cutting some high-priced veterans, as often happens for most teams. Haloti Ngata is one candidate, with $5.7 million in potential savings (and just $2 million in dead money). Tahir Whitehead is another, with $3.05 million in potential savings (and $1.5 million in dead money).

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._even_more_cap.html#incart_river_mobile_index

bionic77

I wonder if they are still celebrating now that we have an idea how truly terrible it is going to be.
I don't know because I try not to associate with pieces of garbage and these kind for people are careful in what they say with dirty liberals.

If I had to guess I think they support almost everything the fuhrer has done.

Fuck them all.

JoyConBoz don't fuck with fascists.

Mindlog

http://i.imgur.com/c0FheZ1.jpg

I did it for the Cleve
That is classy. Your commissioner is good people. Congrats on yet another W.

Former USF Quarterback BJ Daniels
Former USF quarterback B.J. Daniels has had, by nearly all measures, a modest NFL career.
In four years, he's been cut nine times by five NFL teams. He has one career completion, for 7 yards, and two career receptions, for 18. And, if things go right Sunday night, two Super Bowl rings in three appearances in the football's biggest game.
Is that maximum doing it? A dynasty unto himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom