• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysus

Yaldog
Saw a wine red Camaro with Falcons NFC Champions flags in all the windows.

Damn near threw up in my mouth

This is the worst thing that has happened in the history of the world.

Just support the NFCS friend. I cheered for you last year, and for RBH and his birds this year. Next year, when the Saints do it, I expect much love.

tmdorsey

Just support the NFCS friend. I cheered for you last year, and for RBH and his birds this year. Next year, when the Saints do it, I expect much love.

You're a better man than me. I can't root for any other NFCS team, ESPECIALLY in a Super Bowl with a championship on the line.

Jerome Corsi‏ @jerome_corsi

@CleanGovt4BC Yes - I am joining ALEX JONES & INFOWARS full-time to head DC News Bureau & become INFOWARS White House Correspondent
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

RBH

ESPN's 30 for 30 "This Was The XFL" premieres tomorrow night (February 2nd) at 9pm ET on ESPN.

Trailer: https://twitter.com/30for30/status/807794593051934720

C23s3JeUcAA1T7d.jpg

MechDX

I mean... with Brock's contract ... they probably know they cant pay Romo money?

They could. Structure it so it's a low annual salary this year with an escalator next year when Brock's money is gone. They also could get to around 30-35 millllion in cap space with a couple cuts and restructures

Doomsayer

I don't even care that the 49ers hired John Lynch to be the GM.

I've been so fucking broken over the state of this country the past few weeks I find it hard to care about anything.

Fuck Football.

Bionic, show me the ways of the Switch.

MechDX

This wholthing is a horrible nightmare,

I'd be rooting for you all the way if y'all manage to get Romo[/QUOTE

From comments today they are going to target someone in the draft. I could see a scenario where they contact the Browns and offer to swap firsts this year, throw on next year's first and like a 4th and have them take on Brock's contract. It's only a year , perfect stop gap QB situation

From comments today they are going to target someone in the draft. I could see a scenario where they contact the Browns and offer to swap firsts this year, throw on next year's first and like a 4th and have them take on Brock's contract. It's only a year , perfect stop gap QB situation
Make it the eagles pick

Possible, but I'd rather take my chances with RG3/Draft/whatever else they have at QB than take Brock. Maybe you guys can find a Dak that will take over the starting spot.

giphy.gif

MechDX

Edit: my phone is seriously fucking up.

BG you laugh but they are the Browns. I mean your GM is a baseball Analytics guy

JABEE

Oh my goodness

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...onald-trump-and-the-new-england-patriots.html

“So I go to the Patriots game last year,” Trump said. “I’m on the sidelines with Kraft. He’s got Les Moonves right here. He’s got a lot of different people. And Belichick comes over in his Patriots sweatshirt and the hoodie and the whole thing. He hugs me, and he kisses me, and he said: ‘I love you. You’re the greatest.’” Trump sat at his cluttered desk and seemed almost dreamy at the memory, as if the reception from Belichick genuinely moved him. “He just feels warmly toward me, Belichick does,” Trump said. “Isn’t that the craziest thing?”

Please read the whole thing

Trump said:
Who’s got a better body, me or Tom Brady?” he asked.

Doomsayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom