• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Hate to be that guy but the political talk in here really should be turned down a tad.

Who cares who supports what team. All 32 teams in this league do despicable shit just by being part of the NFL.

Bread

Banned
Hate to be that guy but the political talk in here really should be turned down a tad.

Who cares who supports what team. All 32 teams in this league do despicable shit just by being part of the NFL.
It's the Patriots so everyone has to turn their hate up to 11

bionic77

Hate them all then.

Fuck football.

Let's all quit it and replace it with Joy Cons!

Tom Penny

Doubt they want to talk about 13 division titles, 7 SB berths and 10 AFC championship games in 15 years..

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ✔ @AaronWilson_NFL
Bob McNair said he'd like to see Tom Savage compete for the job
1:59 PM - 1 Feb 2017

How did I miss this tweet!?!?! Fire up the gifs!!

wk0up.gif

cdyhybrid

Agreed.

Let's talk about how the Pats are constantly cheating instead.

My PMs don't seem to be working right now so I'll put it here

Casella Waste Systems, 14-24 Bunker Hill Industrial Park, Boston, MA 02129. Thanks again!

Very clever and you almost got me...but I specifically said non-pat fans! Now I'm going to order 20 pizzas to your house, all ham and pineapple too!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mindlog

I'm buying all non-pat fans this shirt, PM your address by Thursday night so I can have it delivered by owl sunday.
Shirt would be absolutely perfect if it's made with a shitty ink or decal that washes off after two or three runs through the machine. Hrm, rapid flipping jerseys like those old ass shirts.

kWGLzv1.jpg

We could easily update the technology to...
DM I have an exciting new investment opportunity.

BigAT

Fitz returning for another year:

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL
Just spoke to Larry Fitzgerald, who said he's definitely returning in 2017 to play the final year on his contract. #Cardinals

cdyhybrid

Just spoke to Larry Fitzgerald, who said he's definitely returning in 2017 to play the final year on his contract. #Cardinals

How odd that this news breaks shortly after Carson Palmer appears to be gone.

Syrinx

Thought the Jets signed Fitzpatrick for a second there.

Line_HTX

Man, fuck the NFL for not paying one extra cent on anything for Super Week to the city of Houston and Harris County. Fucking scumbag Roger demanding all of Super Bowl LIVE is free to the League at no cost.

squicken

Can Chris Ballard save the Colts

It's always hard to know if the problem is development or talent. You look at a team like NE and their line coach, or the Texans with Vrabel, and you can see how good coaching can turn around players that had previously disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom