• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

It's always hard to know if the problem is development or talent. You look at a team like NE and their line coach, or the Texans with Vrabel, and you can see how good coaching can turn around players that had previously disappointed

Speaking of coaching, I read that Ballard already had a different coach in mind, but instead they collectively decided to give Pagano another chance.

Apparently some of this had to do with Luck's surgery and the fact that he will miss 6 months. His time missed would make it near impossible for a new offense to be installed. Not sure how much of that is true.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOO not Pat, he was one of the good ones :(

Spinluck

Pat McAfee has announced his retirement from the @NFL: https://t.co/xaiAWdnBgb https://t.co/tTGg5ELsl6

That came out of nowhere

Meanwhile...

adam_vinatieri_display_image.jpg

Hunter S.

Hate to be that guy but the political talk in here really should be turned down a tad.

Who cares who supports what team. All 32 teams in this league do despicable shit just by being part of the NFL.

Generally speaking, in sports cheating is considered bad. Even the greatest cheater of cheaters in road cycling Lance Armstrong got his medals taken away for cheating. Though in cycling it is known that almost 100% of them cheat using HGH. In football, if cheating goes on by all, the Patriots are the clear example of getting caught time and time again. This has been shown all throughout Bill Bellichick's relatively short reign of terror.

PeterGAF

Banned
Business/marketing and video production. None of it is hard but all the final business classes are all group project based.
I feel for you! The capstone class for my management major was a giant policy project for which my group had to write a several hundred page report about Crocs (needless to say we did not get to chose the company). There were many sleepless nights, and one of my group members straight up did nothing.

I feel for you! The capstone class for my management major was a giant policy project for which my group had to write a several hundred page report about Crocs (needless to say we did not get to chose the company). There were many sleepless nights, and one of my group members straight up did nothing.

I had to carry my last group. One dude bailed after a week, one barely spoke English and his writing was even worse and finally there was a girl who studied law before this and had never seen an econometric model before in her life. She worked, but without the required knowledge it was not easy....

f group projects

Now and forever

foppy79

Hello non-pats and pats fans. We all people here.
Some of us part satan though.

I'm buying all non-pat fans this shirt, PM your address by Thursday night so I can have it delivered by owl sunday.
If only I wasn't working sunday...

Run The Jewels 3 is straight 🔥🔥🔥
PREACH!

The son of a bitch saw his shadow
Which means either 1. Winter is over. 2. Winter has just begun
or 3. Brace for nuclear winter.

f group projects
f them indeed

Gobias

Banned
My capstone class report is about a handbag company for old women

easily my least favorite part about college outside of having to actually go to class on exam days

This semester is the first time I've actually had to go to class in awhile. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom