• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Sad-%F0%9F%98%A2-Crying-Face-on-Samsung-Galaxy-S7.jpg

WWE fully supports the American Patriots (name to be changed this afternoon), and so should you (
or else
).

So I stopped this morning to get gas in a predominately African American neighborhood in Las Vegas. As I am walking out of the place there is this white guy who is at least 6' 6'' and just a huge guy. He has a shaved head and tattoos all over his hands, face, and head. One tattoo in particular stood out to me. He had a swastika on the back of his head. I was shocked, I imagine he must get so much grief from people walking around like that. I would think that it would be terrifying to even leave the house, not knowing if someone is going to try and beat you up or shoot you over something like that.

Duxxy3

So I stopped this morning to get gas in a predominately African American neighborhood in Las Vegas. As I am walking out of the place there is this white guy who is at least 6' 6'' and just a huge guy. He has a shaved head and tattoos all over his hands, face, and head. One tattoo in particular stood out to me. He had a swastika on the back of his head. I was shocked, I imagine he must get so much grief from people walking around like that. I would think that it would be terrifying to even leave the house, not knowing if someone is going to try and beat you up or shoot you over something like that.

You think anybody that size is going to get shit from people?

People with those kind of tattoos don't care

You think anybody that size is going to get shit from people?

I went to high school with a guy who was a little guy, smaller then me and I am not that big. e would go out to bars and such once we were 21 and start fights with the bouncers and stupid shit like that. I have seen him beat the fuck out of much bigger people. So yes I think there are a lot of crazy people in the world and doing crazy shit like getting a swastika on your head must invite a lot of crazy people to take notice of you. Maybe I am wrong though since he was just walking around with it like it was nothing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Let's be honest

Nothing will happen to a white dude in a black neighborhood. The police will actually try to find whoever assaults/shoots him. He might get yelled at and that's about it.

What was Richie Incognito doing in Vegas?

MechDX

patrick ‏@PatDStat 19h19 hours ago

ESPNs John Clayton mentioned to me that A.J. Bouye is looking at minimum $12-12.5 million APY on the open market. #Texans

From 1.5 million on a 3 year UDFA deal to this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I got that reference, good point gata. I read that thread and I still cant believe that the police department said it was okay for a cop to have nazi tattoos. What a shitty world we live in.

It's crazy that even if the Philly police added in a new policy against it (fat chance with the union), it's not like they could apply it to people already on the force.

If it was a Nation of Islam tattoo or something (not sure what that'd look like), they'd freak out more.

It's crazy that even if the Philly police added in a new policy against it (fat chance with the union), it's not like they could apply it to people already on the force.

If it was a Nation of Islam tattoo or something (not sure what that'd look like), they'd freak out more.

Funny I thought the exact same thing reading that article. If it had been a black cop with a radical Islamic groups logo he would have been fired in a second.

bionic77

Trump Jr. should buy Nintendo just so he change the name of the Switch to the the Nintendo Patriots.
That is such a disturbing thing to say to a person.

It is going to be crazy to see how much richer they get while he is in office. He is going to be a legit billionaire after 4 years.

That is such a disturbing thing to say to a person.

It is going to be crazy to see how much richer they get while he is in office. He is going to be a legit billionaire after 4 years.

I saw a report that he was $350 million in debt when he entered the white house. He really is going to be a billionaire by the time he leaves. If he wasnt going about it in such an evil way I would almost tip my cap to him being able to take such advantage of the situation but the things he is doing are so horrible. Every time I go to OT there is another Trump article that is even worse then the one before it.

bionic77

I saw a report that he was $350 million in debt when he entered the white house. He really is going to be a billionaire by the time he leaves. If he wasnt going about it in such an evil way I would almost tip my cap to him being able to take such advantage of the situation but the things he is doing are so horrible. Every time I go to OT there is another Trump article that is even worse then the one before it.
I am pretty close to just boycotting OT, ignoring the news altogether, and just going to work and coming back and playing my Switch in my comfortable bed or living room.

Shit is getting too real.

And it is just week 2.

The Switch launch seems years away...

I am pretty close to just boycotting OT, ignoring the news altogether, and just going to work and coming back and playing my Switch in my comfortable bed or living room.

Shit is getting too real.

And it is just week 2.

The Switch launch seems years away...

I saw someone say that yesterday and I thought that they must be wrong. Feels like this shit has been happening for such a long time already. Cant believe we have 4 more years of this garbage to deal with.

Tom Penny

You don't get those tats if you give a shit. If anything he's looking for something to escalate.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If he was just in it for the money and to satisfy his ego by bragging on himself and saying stupid shit at the Prayer breakfast and on twitter- that wouldn't be so bad compared to reality. Slightly worse than W. Bush if that was all.

Unfortunately he literally wants to do every horrible thing he campaigned on

bionic77

If he was just in it for the money and to satisfy his ego by bragging on himself and saying stupid shit at the Prayer breakfast and on twitter- that wouldn't be so bad compared to reality. Slightly worse than W. Bush if that was all.

Unfortunately he literally wants to do every horrible thing he campaigned on
He can ruin the world AND still profit off of the office.

I think it would be more surprising if that does not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom