• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

You're just scared that your identification will say "PREDATOR".

Chris has already got his official ID.

51PJCmR4UaL.jpg

I figured this was that thread before I clicked on your link. Thank god it is just one nut in TN so far. Those posts with the yellow star are so on point and crushing though. I keep telling my self that everyone has a line and eventually the Repubs are going to push things past even their strongest supports lines, but I am not so sure any more. If stuff like this and that terrible religious freedom bill do come to pass I hope it forces people to stand up against these monsters.

bionic77

I figured this was that thread before I clicked on your link. Thank god it is just one nut in TN so far. Those posts with the yellow star are so on point and crushing though. I keep telling my self that everyone has a line and eventually the Repubs are going to push things past even their strongest supports lines, but I am not so sure any more. If stuff like this and that terrible religious freedom bill do come to pass I hope it forces people to stand up against these monsters.
Dude the scariest thing about Trump is that he actually has support from tens of millions of Americans.

Its fucking insane that so many people are in favor of whatever racist and insane shit he does. That to me is what scares me the most. I think you would be surprised how many people are in support of an actual Muslim ban and Trump just going batshit insane on Mexico.

Right now we have the ACLU and basically lawyers as our last line of defense to slow these guys down, but if the public is not behind it eventually they will succeed and who knows what the end result will be.

WedgeX

Banned
Dude the scariest thing about Trump is that he actually has support from tens of millions of Americans.

Its fucking insane that so many people are in favor of whatever racist and insane shit he does. That to me is what scares me the most. I think you would be surprised how many people are in support of an actual Muslim ban and Trump just going batshit insane on Mexico.

Right now we have the ACLU and basically lawyers as our last line of defense to slow these guys down, but if the public is not behind it eventually they will succeed and who knows what the end result will be.

Its pretty sad that in the 1968 the US could reject George Wallace but nearly 50 years later Trump wins on a damn similar platform of appealing to blue collar types who want "law & order."

It's depressing. I was going on a no drinking thing for January and I lasted until the 27th when his first week made me sad as hell and I had a whiskey.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want it but I suck at souls type games

Man these next few months are ridiculous for games.

I always regret buying Souls games

I just don't have the patience for them and I want to play them like Dynasty Warriors instead

Unlike when I was like 7 or 8, when I die three times in a row to the same thing - I just shut the damn thing off and do something else.

Fuck football, who else is getting Nioh on Tuesday? Looks incredible!

Hmm I'm intrigued...but school starts Monday so I can't :(

Chris has already got his official ID.

51PJCmR4UaL.jpg

I take my job very seriously!

Yeah at least this type of stuff will stay in the reddest states for now, nothing like this will come to California (I hope) but man it's so sad that this even has a chance. Had Hilary won we'd be pushing for a more progressive country and instead we get this total nightmare.

Hunter S.

Its fucking insane that so many people are in favor of whatever racist and insane shit he does. That to me is what scares me the most. .

From stats I have seen he is mostly supported by people fifty and above and he is least supported by young people. The group that tends to vote the most won again, just as the team that flaunts the most shady competitive tactics might win again..

From stats I have seen he is mostly supported by people fifty and above and he is least supported by young people. The group that tends to vote the most won again, just as the team that flaunts the most shady competitive tactics might win again..

How many decades have we spent going "It's just olds that are racist, wait for them to die out and everything will be OK!"

Wake up son.

Yes they were once such a storied development team giving us Dead or Alive games and one good Ninja Gaiden game lol. That Devils Third sure is a classic.

Ninja Gaiden 1 might be the best game ever made, and 2 was a great game as well. The drop in quality from 1,2 to 3 is massive, so yes losing him definitely hurt them as a studio. They went from being at the top of their genre to being an afterthought.

This just in: Greg not interested in something cool.

Stop me if you've heard this one before, guys.

03.jpg

Ninja Gaiden 1 might be the best game ever made, and 2 was a great game as well. The drop in quality from 1,2 to 3 is massive, so yes losing him definitely hurt them as a studio. They went from being at the top of their genre to being an afterthought.
Nioh will put them back on the map.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How many decades have we spent going "It's just olds that are racist, wait for them to die out and everything will be OK!"

Wake up son.

Yeah the demographics thing is always a weak argument on the left's part.

Turns out that even whites aren't actually becoming a minority as quickly as previously believed since 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic and mixed Hispanic are identifying as white...and voting accordingly.

Demographics don't mean shit and it'll be the same fight 30 years from now

bionic77

Why do people care about other games, when the best game since the Last Guardian is releasing at the end of the month?
Fuck those games.

JoyConBoyz about to run wild and get serviced in March!

P.S. Arcade games are perfect for olds. You can have immediate fun and none of the games take a long time to beat.

Yeah the demographics thing is always a weak argument on the left's part.

Turns out that even whites aren't actually becoming a minority as quickly as previously believed since 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic and mixed Hispanic are identifying as white...and voting accordingly.

Demographics don't mean shit and it'll be the same fight 30 years from now

This is so fucking true. Dems have to learn how to actually win elections and not just count on having such a huge numbers advantage that it doesnt matter.

Hunter S.

Wake up son.

Yeah, but his changes go way farther than racism. He has nominated a very conservative Supreme Court judge from Colorado. A judge that should have been Obama's if the Republican congress had not straight up stolen it from the former president. He has appointed a man that is hugely against marijuana legalization in charge of enforcing the the drug laws. Even though voters approved legalization in four states this year making for a grand total of 8 states allowing legal recreational MJ. He is looking to allow religious groups to create political parties. Has moved to allow the government to do more things that will ruin the globe's environment. He plans to make the rich richer and more powerful. He has made decisions that could harm the countries long time alliances. He has also moved to stop funding women's health and want to eliminate the health care Obama created to help poor people.

And I am sure he has already done many other things to create a country that is far from the one that holds my values.

Yeah, but his changes go way farther than racism. He has nominated a very conservative Supreme Court judge from Colorado. A judge that should have been Obama's if the Republican congress had not straight up stolen it from the former president. He has appointed a man that is hugely against marijuana legalization in charge of enforcing the the drug laws. Even though voters approved legalization in four states this year making for a grand total of 8 states allowing legal recreational MJ. He is looking to allow religious groups to create political parties. Has moved to allow the government to do more things that will ruin the globe's environment. He plans to make the rich richer and more powerful. He has made decisions that could harm the countries long time alliances. He has also moved to stop funding women's health and want to eliminate the health care Obama created to help poor people.

And I am sure he has already done many other things to create a country that is far from the one I have grown up in.

I blame Obama and the Dems 100% for the supreme court fuck up. Obama picked a guy and the Repubs said they wouldnt vote for him and they just dropped it. The Dems thought hillary was a lock so they didnt press the issue. Obama could have forced a vote and gotten his guy in. We are going to get some nut job fascist now on the court because of a dumb assumption made by the Dems.

Hunter S.

I blame Obama and the Dems 100% for the supreme court fuck up. Obama picked a guy and the Repubs said they wouldnt vote for him and they just dropped it. The Dems thought hillary was a lock so they didnt press the issue. Obama could have forced a vote and gotten his guy in. We are going to get some nut job fascist now on the court because of a dumb assumption made by the Dems.

They should have took action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom