• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I want it but I suck at souls type games

Man these next few months are ridiculous for games.

I blame Obama and the Dems 100% for the supreme court fuck up. Obama picked a guy and the Repubs said they wouldnt vote for him and they just dropped it. The Dems thought hillary was a lock so they didnt press the issue. Obama could have forced a vote and gotten his guy in. We are going to get some nut job fascist now on the court because of a dumb assumption made by the Dems.

They couldn't do anything. The Dems didn't have the majority. There was no way to even get a hearing for him. Hillary fucked up the campaign but Obama and the Dems were powerless to get the Supreme Court judge in. That was the reason they dropped it

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter

Panthers HC Ron Rivera conceded on ESPN's NFL Insiders that Carolina "probably will have to tag" free-agent-to-be DT Kawann Short.

Remember when Getts let Josh Norman walk so he could have the money for a long-term deal with Short? "Build from inside-out" and all that?

Fantomex

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter

Panthers HC Ron Rivera conceded on ESPN's NFL Insiders that Carolina "probably will have to tag" free-agent-to-be DT Kawann Short.

Remember when Getts let Josh Norman walk so he could have the money for a long-term deal with Short? "Build from inside-out" and all that?

Carolina wants to purchase from the Dollar Menu, just like Gata.

Fantomex

Gata gets Happy Meals.

t0cvtMd.jpg

bionic77

lol dumbass Pats fans everywhere lol!

Trumpster divers, the lot of em!

Feels so good to root for a standup citizen like my QB, Colin Kaepernick!
It really speaks to how shitty the NFL is in how hard they came down on a guy who was trying to bring attention to innocent black men being murdered by the police when you contrast that with the NBA which did not say anything when the entire Heat team protested about Treyvon in honestly a louder way than what Kap was doing.

Man fuck this league. Its full of Trumpers.

JoyConBoyz switching to the NBA full time. Lakers here we come!!!! And we bringing our Switches with us!

BigAT

It really speaks to how shitty the NFL is in how hard they came down on a guy who was trying to bring attention to innocent black men being murdered by the police when you contrast that with the NBA which did not say anything when the entire Heat team protested about Treyvon in honestly a louder way than what Kap was doing.

Man fuck this league. Its full of Trumpers.

JoyConBoyz switching to the NBA full time. Lakers here we come!!!! And we bringing our Switches with us!

You can tell that Steve Kerr and Pop are both JoyCon Boyz.

tmdorsey

I'm convinced part of the reason Trump was elected was because of Kaep

Kaep deserves all the shit he gets. Hypocritical MFer. People like him who didn't vote at all help put Trump in office.

Milchjon

As someone who's not at all a Pats fan, I think they're being unfairly discriminated against.

We as non Pats fans should be nicer to us, I mean them.

bionic77

It used to be the best until everyone got banned for talking shit. Usually involving Kobe and MJ and Rondo vs Deron Williams lol
No it used to be the best back when me, DM and Ninja were young and wild.

Then it changed and became too fucking dark. No one was having fun and everyone just attacked mercilessly.

Thats when I migrated here full time.

As shitty as football is the posters in this thread are still pretty decent.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys should totally keep pushing and make Xia get his belt

I'm ready

a08bac4e1f6af3278d96534556162b9c.gif

you should not do these things although #banbreadstream

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fuck Ben.

I hope you retire.

Our qb is a fucking Patriots fan boy.

Disgusting.

I still don't get why they haven't drafted someone or picked up one of the many qualified backup QBs. BB is only good for 13-14 games a season and you're going to win one of those games at best with Landry Jones, one of the worst backup QBs ever. Steelers used to be awesome with their backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom