• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I loved how they ended it, spent almost an hour
walking around the house looking at all the memories
Is it Uncharted 2.7 or is it something substantially new?

The gameplay of uncharted bores me after awhile.

At times it just feels like an amazing tech demo.

The voice acting and story telling is on point but I don't really play games for that. I needs gameplays to go with that stuff as well.

BigAT

The voice acting and story telling is on point but I don't really play games for that. I needs gameplays to go with that stuff as well.

UC4 probably isn't for you then, it pretty much hits all of those checkmarks.

Uhh it's Uncharted, it has more exploration than the other games and with the grappling hook it makes things a little different but it's mostly the same thing.

Ron Rivera confirms what we reported last week: Michael Oher remains in the concussion protocol but is progressing.

I don't think he's playing football again.

Correction: I don't think he should play football again.

Line_HTX

Ketchup.

aPBqeCd.png

Will that be our new game buddy!!

Yes!!!!

Gameplay looks good so far too. Only concern I have left is if the gameplay sustains itself for 40 hours. From the previews it looks like it holds up for the 2 hour sessions the press had, so that's a good sign

I believe. Give me a great open world and I'm sold. I can play a Far Cry with its repetitive bullshit endlessly, just because I love the world and the atmosphere.

if they were the best why would they make 4 killzones

I'm one of the 5 people in the world who actually played and loved all the Killzone games (expect for the Vita one, since I never got a Vita). Absolutely loved every second of them.

Yes!!!!

I believe. Give me a great open world and I'm sold. I can play a Far Cry with its repetitive bullshit endlessly, just because I love the world and the atmosphere.

I'm one of the 5 people in the world who actually played and loved all the Killzone games (expect for the Vita one, since I never got a Vita). Absolutely loved every second of them.

I loved the killzone games too!!! <3!!!!! The Vita was is really fun too

let's gooooooooo

Greg and I blasting metal on our way to eat wings
giphy.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Killzone Shadowfall or whatever was really good for a launch title.

Didn't love any of the other ones though. They were still better than those garbage Resistance games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom