• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

OK, I'm going back into Downtown with a friend, and this time I'll go inside GRB for the NFL Experience.

Dega's missing out.

Jarnet87

Mitch I don't know if you are aware but there is now a rookie salary cap, you don't have to pretend to want to play in Cleveland for that huge contract.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope the Raiders move to San Diego just for the sheer head explosions it would cause since Raider-hating is a national pastime here.

Of course, the argument that San Diego fans don't want the Raiders the way that LA didn't want the Chargers doesn't work since Raider games in San Diego were like 80% Raiders fans to begin with.

I never took the flags off the car!

When Bionic and I could still go
laker_fan_dudes.gif

You need to stop this nonsense or else
I'm trying to get you your birthright. Instead of being mad at me.. be mad at your father

A fetish for rugs.
Gata do you like rugs? I assume Bionic got the abacus for you, but nothing about rugs.

His daddy gave him a name...and then he walked away.
Bionic is Johnnie Bettis?

Yeah confused how he missed the connection
I expected you to call Hindl racist Wienke..

In fact, I'm kinda disappointed for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom