• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Happy birthday Greg! Here is my offering.

20111124173242_2011-1124-dm-lions25.jpg

This reminded me that I used to do photo summaries of the week's Lions game. And so many people gave me shit. People sure are rude.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kap was due $16.5m if he was on the roster opening day. Why the fuck would he walk away from that. What an insane decision, no way does he get close to that with the Jets.

I'm also confused

Is Kaepernick just stupid or something? Why in god's name would you do that?

MechDX

I'm also confused

Is Kaepernick just stupid or something? Why in god's name would you do that?
The parties agreed to the restructured contract back in October right before the 49ers turned to him as their starting quarterback and benched Blaine Gabbert. In return for giving Kaepernick the ability to opt out of his contract, he agreed to void the final four years of his current deal.

If Kaepernick were to not opt out of his contract, the contract terms for 2017 would remain the same and include a $14.5 million salary. However, there would be no guaranteed money.

It is in the article I linked to....

If the Niners wanted to they could be dicks and cut him a week before the season starts which would leave him jobless with no money incoming

Duxxy3

Gold always looks terrible in uniforms. Blue and white is OK, but blue and yellow is more recognizably the Rams colors.

It is in the article I linked to....

If the Niners wanted to they could be dicks and cut him a week before the season starts which would leave him jobless with no money incoming
I guess I just can't see them doing that because who do they have, but I guess anything is possible. Crazy that kap gave up his guaranteed money to play last year.

MechDX

I guess I just can't see them doing that because who do they have, but I guess anything is possible. Crazy that kap gave up his guaranteed money to play last year.

Can't fault a player who is betting on himself. All he needs is two teams vying for his services.

I'm thinking Broncos and Jets

RBH

The NFL scouted four Canadian stadiums in 2016 as candidate sites for possible future regular-season games, Postmedia has learned.

Mark Waller, the NFL’s executive vice-president of international, said in an interview on Wednesday that league reps last year visited Montreal’s Olympic Stadium, Toronto’s Rogers Centre, Edmonton’s Commonwealth Stadium and Vancouver’s B.C. Place Stadium. The latter two play host to CFL games.

In the interview, Waller talked up Canada as a future host of a regular-season “international” game, or games.
http://news.nationalpost.com/sports...future-games-in-toronto-edmonton-or-elsewhere

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rams suck

They got ethered into non relevance by losing that game to the Pats.

Same thing happened to the Eagles. Carolina managed to avoid it. Maybe the Seahawks will as well.

The Giants knew well enough to cheat and got out of it. Falcons are known cheaters so they'll be fine as well.

cdyhybrid

They got ethered into non relevance by losing that game to the Pats.

Same thing happened to the Eagles. Carolina managed to avoid it. Maybe the Seahawks will as well.

The Giants knew well enough to cheat and got out of it. Falcons are known cheaters so they'll be fine as well.
This isn't the Super Bowl thread, take your Trump propaganda elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom